Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 02:27
Sign in to follow this  
Absurdity

To Whoever Occupied Lopatino

*Nicholas looks to the open fields around him, spectating the wandering infected that roamed into the open. He unclips the radio hanging from his backpack strap and holds down the PTT*

To whoever occupied Lopatino's church yard, or maybe the entire town. I don't know exactly who you are, just rumours of who you might be. Neither do I know where you headed after this time. And I don't want to. Just my guess is you must have packed and left due to said "war" I kept hearing during my time travelling from town to town. Hearing it mainly in your own town.

*A brief silence goes to the radio before you hear the closing of a door*

I just want to say this, and this only, you left some things in one of the houses. Things I have taken to finding useful. In a nice red barrel. And due to them being left I took it upon myself to use them in my future endeavours, and took the shotgun and pistol that was left behind with the shells and magazines. And the black raincoat that had nice little hole or two in it.

Anything other than that has been left alone, dependant on whether you're the first to get to the remaining items on time or not.

*The static from the PTT release can now be heard*

As he listened to the radio broadcast a look of realization dawned on his face and he quickly fumbled with the radio. 

"This red barrel, if you found it... upstairs in a beige house... stay away from it. We were... conducting... experiments with it and it may be loaded full of volatile substances."

He cuts the transmission then with a concerned look

*Listening to the mans words, confusingly he presses the PTT*

Umm... I don't know how else to say this but I did open up the barrel. And I may have made connection with said items in the barrel, what would that mean for me?

*The radio goes into its static phase again from being disconnected*

Rauer listens to the broadcast and decides to finally ask a question that has been bugging him for some time. He presses the PTT:

"Sorry to interupt, but since Lapatino is empty I have no idea where to find a trading post... do you by any chance have an idea as to where I might find a substancial community where I can start my examination?"

Picking up the radio again Allen responds.

"Oh... you haven't combusted... that's good. 

Err... what to do? Well I suppose heavily wash yourself, and make sure you don't ingest or rub your eyes... or whatever... Oh and avoid large fires until said washing...

As for finding a trade spot... try Novy Sobor"

He ends the transmission muttering to himself "God we suck at making bombs"

*After listening to the information given Nicholas presses the PTT*

No combustion or else that wedding that happened would have been a real show, not just a good memory.

I'll be sure to wash myself and any contents that have been touched by this "substance"

*Static returns to the line*

Sign in to follow this