Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 02:20 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

Polly Parsons journal

Day 1.....                                       

Leaving the cabin.

7c34652f29165e340fc6c09a419979ec.thumb.jpg.784bd510a995bf9714f9373e77fa3335.jpg

It has felt like an eternity since my boss Earl Bailey and myself had got stranded in this country. A country I have never even heard of before, but hell geography was never my strong point. All I had on me was my notebook, a notebook I carry with me always, even before all this. So I wanted to start writing in this about the happenings going on, I mean who knows where I will be tomorrow will I even still be alive. I don't think I am cut out for this world now I'm not a survivor, I'm just little Polly Parsons a weak little push over that would probably jump off the highest building if you asked nicely, no questions asked. It's how its been all my life, bullied at school, pushed around, always someones lap dog. I guess this is the card I was given in life and I accepted this.

It has been around nine or ten months or a lifetime that we found this little cabin in the woods, we have been staying here since we landed in Earls private jet on way to Moscow for a meeting he had. It was to do with the law firm we worked at. I was just his secretary, slave, push over little Polly that would do anything to make him happy and not scream and shout at me, but instead, I started getting Mr creep who would look at me like he was undressing me and made me feel so uncomfortable. I hate it, I hate him!!!!!!. But I'm always too afraid to leave. Each morning back at home I would always look at myself in the mirror telling myself ''Polly, today is the day, you will tell this creep to stop and walk out''  but guess what?.... yes I never did. and now I am here, alone in this horrible little cabin that isn't fit for an animal.

Oh god!!!! Earl is calling for me.......

So I've been ordered to go out alone for supplies.....ALONE!!!! I have nothing to protect myself, maybe my notebook can do some damage. I best stop dilly-dallying around and get out of here and go on my travels. If I'm alive later I shall carry on writing... But for now, I will be on my way. If something is to happen to me and someone finds this please please please make sure my body is buried somewhere nice. and try to reach Earl Bailey, I am unsure of this location the signs in this country are confusing.   

Doubts-1024x683.thumb.jpg.8dcee232e10444d2b765360e3ab08432.jpg

Well, it has been a few hours since leaving the cabin and now I seem to have forgotten my way back, oh crap what the hell am I going to do?.

I will carry on my journey, I'm so scared but sitting here alone in the middle of nowhere doesn't seem safe. I will look for somewhere to rest it been a long journey and my feet are killing me. Working in offices all my life in the city doesn't do much for a girls fitness.  

I walked for about another hour or so and I saw a figure of a man in the distance, he was so far I couldn't tell if he was walking towards me or away, nervously I carried on and I got closer, clearly he was coming my way.

''shit shit shit''  I whispered, to myself.

See with how I have been treated most of my life I find it impossible to be a social butterfly, I watch in envy at how other human beings find it so easy to converse to another person they had never met before, must be nice having all that confidence, but no not Polly Parsons. No Polly Parsons will stand and wish the ground would open up and swallow her the minute a pair of eyes so much as a glance in her direction. 

Edited by kimmylou

This character seems really likable! I've always liked the idea of journal entries, although not something I've ever done myself. 

There are a few things grammar wise that I can see, but other than that it was a good read. Keep it up!

10 hours ago, Pussy said:

This character seems really likable! I've always liked the idea of journal entries, although not something I've ever done myself. 

There are a few things grammar wise that I can see, but other than that it was a good read. Keep it up!

Thankyou so much for the feedback. It’s my first time doing a journal, this is my third character and I regretted not doing journals with my previous ones as they were so much fun to play. So this new character is getting a journal lol 

Yes I realise my grammar is poor, it’s never been something I was good at but I try. 

10 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

MORE!!!!MORE!!!!!!

I’m trying I’m trying lol is it ok so far lol honestly?? Lol 

1 minute ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

yeah its great, you can really get a sense for who your character is and her hatred for earl. 

Thank you :) means a lot imbreally not confident at writing! I mean I get good ideas in my head but writing them up eurghhhhhh glad you approve :) 

2 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

i know it must be hard for you with ur bold personality to play this character but you really got it down.

Awwwww thaaaaaankyou! And yes it’s very freaking hard I just wanna let my Kimmy out when someone says shit to polly!

6 hours ago, kimmylou said:

Thankyou so much for the feedback. It’s my first time doing a journal, this is my third character and I regretted not doing journals with my previous ones as they were so much fun to play. So this new character is getting a journal lol 

Yes I realise my grammar is poor, it’s never been something I was good at but I try. 

Best way to improve at something is to keep at it c: So, don't worry yourself too much about the grammar. Personally, I found that reading in my spare time helped ME with it.

Anywho! Keep up the good work!

Guest Beni
36 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

Awwwww thaaaaaankyou! 

Sounds like every girl who's trying to dodge someone tryna pull on snapchat tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Beni said:

Sounds like every girl who's trying to dodge someone tryna pull on snapchat tbh. 

Lmfao..... what?!!!! xD

Sign in to follow this