Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 23:37
Sign in to follow this  
Whitename

Anarchy's potential neighbour

Recommended Posts

*Dallas leans back into the couch in his home after a long jog from Stary Sobor back to Sinistok, the home of Shooting Star Farms. He unclips the radio from his belt and presses the PTT*

Hey, this here message is for them Anarchy fellers. A little birdie told me y'all moved yer shit over to Novy Sobor. Funny fuckin' world, 'cause I wanted to move my farm from Sinistok down to Stary Sobor, which is right next door. My farm's called Shootin' Star Farms and I been offerin' free food and lessons on growin' crops up here, but figured I'd be better off at a bigger farm like the one in Stary Sobor.

If this gon' be an issue, me settin' up near you fellers, let me know soon. If I ain't hear a message back I'm gon' gather my shit an' move.

Dallas out.

*Dallas releases the PTT and returns the radio to his belt*

Share this post


Link to post

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"You'll be fine kid."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

[Aaron holds down the PTT, putting on a southern voice.]

"Hoooowdy neighbour... welcome to the neighbourhoooooooooooood."

[Aaron releases the PTT.]

 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know... we might demand the sacrifice of a goat or two every now and then.. you know, to keep the old God's happy and such.

*Tracy thinks about all the goat meat*

Share this post


Link to post

Polly is woken up from talks over the radio coming from her backpack, she slowly creeps over trying not to make sudden loud noises and disturb Sergei.. she walks outside of the little cabin they had found some escape and she pushes the PTT

 

”ummm... he...hello, my name is polly.... p... polly Parsons. You don’t know me but I know your farm and a worker there. He....ummm helped me and I discussed with him about lending a hand on your farm.... sir... my apologies I can not remember your name that he told me. I said I would try to contact you about trying to help out. I over heard you just now and if you need help with the move of location I am close by. And we have also a small vehicle that we can transport goods. We are close by and will be here a few more hours until mr Sergei has to go do his jobs. I need something to occupy my time in this world you see. I feel like I’m getting in the way of him and his duties I want somewhere for peace and sanctuary and I fell in love with your farm and I am willing to help if you would allow me too.

She releases the PTT and walks back inside the cabin. To find sergei still sound asleep and snoring quite loud. She smiles at him feeling safe and contented for the first time in a very long time. 

Share this post


Link to post

*Dallas stretches his arms, awoken by the squabble on the radio. He unclips his radio and presses the PTT*

Well, I don't exactly want no employees, this is 'possed to be a community thing y'know? But if you wanna help me move that sounds good.

Talk to you soon, ma'am

*Dallas releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...