Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:02
Sign in to follow this  
th3inory

Survival and First Aid Training

*A message comes through very clear, in some cases causing a small amount of feedback due to the strength of the signal… You hear the sound of a fire and men cleaning weapons, as well as muffled voices...*

"Instruction on woodland survival as well as basic first aid will be provided at the compound at Green Mountain two hours."

Edited by th3inory

- Hearing the message Klein thinks for a second before responding. -

"Copy that... will try to be there. This is a good thing, but the question is, who are you? I mean if you could clear that up, maybe there would be less of a doubt that this is some sort of a trap."

Edited by Shanoby

*Scott hears the radio meassage as he relaxes next to the fire.*

"Who we are isn't important, and if we wanted to set a trap we would offer something more enticing than a class."

Edited by th3inory

"Hello, I am at the place, but I do not see anyone running this thing... seems like a lot of people and some people have shot the lock off the gate... what is this?"

-exhales in frustraition-

Edited by Shanoby

"Notifying all survivors out there, training is over, I repeat training has ended..."

- sounding dissapointed and exhales in frustraition, before releasing PTT button -

Edited by Shanoby

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Yeah the training was boring as fuck, listening to some wannabe Bear Grylls read off a list of do's and don'ts.."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Sign in to follow this