Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:01
Sign in to follow this  
Mexi

Group Approval Question

So, I was looking through some group threads just being a nosy sod as usual and I came across this post from @Major

To me, this is confusing. Why is it that Admins need to approve groups now too? Surely someone that you've put in a position of trust, a position that is actually mean't to do this, doesn't need assistance in the area of which he was accepted into.

Why is it that the trust for one of the most loyal members of staff has suddenly dissolved to the point of him needing permission to carry out what should be a simple job for an LM?

Edit: Might be best to @ the appropriate people so.. @Rolle @Oliv @Aiko @Spartan

Edited by Mexi

Because mistakes were made recently by LM and I want the new group system to be followed to the letter and not get all groups approved and get back to situation with dynamics. 

7 minutes ago, Rolle said:

Because mistakes were made recently by LM and I want the new group system to be followed to the letter and not get all groups approved and get back to situation with dynamics. 

Dynamics are gone, mind my asking what mistake? Or would that be TOS?

Oh I don't think I want to boast about internal staff mistakes publicly :D

We used to have it that it was just admins at one point in time, I think it being admins and LMs is alright. It's something that will probably change again one day.

Loremasters have the primary tasks of handling lore and supporting group's with their own lore and group pages in general, as well as a few other tasks, approving group's is one of many tasks.

Loremaster*

poor @Major. doin it all on his own