Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 00:04
Sign in to follow this  
Dog

Blacklisted - VAC Ban.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Blacklisted from VAC Ban 367 days ago. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067357190/

Why the verdict is not fair, additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The verdict was completely fair, I turned myself in to the staff team when I received the VAC ban. I believe this section doesn't need much more to add since I understand why I was blacklisted.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to get my blacklisting removed since a year has passed and I'd like to be able to play with the people on DayZRP again.

What could you have done better?: I should've NOT messed with game files at all because this led me to get VAC banned.

Hey Kuljukka, could you please link us all the steam accounts you have access to? Thanks.

Hey @Kuljukka,

the admin team has reviewed your appeal and has looked through the steam accounts you provided us and we have not found anything that we should be worrying about. We will be accepting your appeal and lift your blacklist. Before you hop ingame make sure that you read up on the new lore and the new rules as alot has changed in the past year that you were away. We had a lore wipe and some new rules implemented, if you are unsure about a new rule don't be afraid to contact a Support with any questions you have.

Welcome back.

Outcome: Appeal accepted, blacklist lifted

Solved based on threadnotes