Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:31
Sign in to follow this  
Whitename

Help a Farmer Out [Open Broadcast]

*Dallas stares out over the dead plants and rot littered throughout his farmland, knocks the dirt out of his radio, and presses the PTT. A Texan accent can be heard*

Hey there fellers, name's Dallas. I'm a farmer out in the northern region of this damn province and I got a problem. Been workin' on the farm, tryin' tuh' make a nice little farm-to-fork tradin' typa' deal, but the damn bugs in this fuckin' commie country keep eatin' my plants. Seein' as I  got no ladybugs to eat these damn aphids I'm in need of some insecticide. I heard about them there Anarchy folks on the radio, talkin' 'bout some sort of town out there in Lopatino or sumtin'. I can make my way down there if anybody's interested.

I don't got much to offer 'cause the damn bugs been eatin' my crops, but I do have some canned food I keep around just in case. Got some canned spaghetti, peaches, tuna and shit, an' even of those cans that got a shitload of bacon in 'em if anybody's got a barbecue.

I know it ain't much but I hope it's enough for somebody. Really need this to get the next harvest.

Talk to me on this frequency if yer interested.

Big D out.

*Dallas releases the PTT and gets back to work removing the dead plants*

** Rikard Jensen releases the radio off his backpack and he would press down the PTT**

Greetings framer, you seem like you are troubled by the insects eating your corps all the time.

I don't have pesticides that can help you fight the insects, but something i can help you with is to trade different seeds for you to plant. I've got Zuccini seeds, tomato seeds, pumkin seeds and pepper seeds. You might be interested on these items. I will stay on the radio frequency 91.3 if you want to talk.

** He releases the PTT **

*Dallas presses the PTT*

I got my fair share of seeds at the moment, more focused on them insects there, but if I do myself in a bind I'll contact ya'.

*Dallas releases the PTT*

Mark listens to the man's dilemma before grabbing the dusty radio and pressing down the PTT.

"Yo uh... you might want to look around the warehouses in that big city that people call Cherno."
"Ya might find something in there man."

He releases the PTT and grabs the lighter next to him.

He quickly grabs the radio to comment. Western (European) accent, maybe German, Austrian, etc. After his transmission he'd pocket the hand-held device again and continue to draw on a piece of paper.

<:: Come on, man, he said northern regions. I doubt he will go across the province to haul bags or bottles of pesticides or whatever back to his farm - unless someone can give him a ride. Even then, it might be safer or easier to check with the traders up North or try other abandoned farms or facilities before you go that far.

Click.

Mark shakes his head sets down his bong to grab the radio.

"I guess man. You could probably check one of those other big towns but if you can't find any around then your best bet is down in that shipping yard."

The PTT is released and Mark grabs hold of his bong once more, preparing to take a hit.

Sign in to follow this