Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 17:22 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Final warnings

1 hour ago, Rolle said:

This is due final warnings most of the time have very positive effect on the individual and we get to keep a player on the server, it's a win-win. 

100% Agree.

I think this is fair. Seems like some more negative reinforcement has been added to have a better behaviour. Good way to show that you’re not playing games anymore.

Won't ever risk my precious Beanz, that's a way to make us all good boys and girls, well done.

What a kick in the teeth! Everyone knows how important BEANZ are! But for real I support the shit out of this.

holy shit. no beanz. no statuses. just the threat is enough to keep me on the good side, lmao

but to be fair you gotta do a lot to get on final

3 hours ago, Rolle said:

Final warnings are only issued once per account. They are considered a one time chance that you are given by staff to fix your behavior, instead of being removed from the community through a permanent ban. This chance will not ever be given again, even if your final ban appeal is accepted. For example, if your final warning appeal is accepted and after some time your behavior return back to what it was or you do something stupid that would warrant a removal from the community, you won't be given another final warning, it will lead to a permanent ban.

As long as this bullet point here is followed, final warnings will no longer be a meme.  Because as of before this post, they are a meme and a really good one at that.  Time to actually make final warnings... final.

This is overall a really good post.  Do all the restrictions of being on final (status updates, etc.) apply to those already on final now or is this just for future finals?

As someone who's on final warning I think these are a step in the right direction to make sure they aren't taken as a joke.

1 minute ago, Dom said:

As someone who's on final warning I think these are a step in the right direction to make sure they aren't taken as a joke.

I agree with the Vape God, as someone who's on final. I now take it very seriously myself.

Edited by Jango

4 hours ago, Rolle said:

-snip-

See you in Chernarus!

Don't lie to us...

In all seriousness this seems like a great idea still. Probably a smart move reiterating and making clear given recent events... *looks at solved reports*

I've always agreed to preventing a fire as opposed to having to put one out.

A definite good call and good implementation. 

I like how harsh it is since it will really reinforce a no bullshit policy with people who are recurring offenders in the Reports section. Glad to see this change in stance towards this since I believe it will be a very positive one. And nobody wants to lose their Beanz... xD

Good stuff guys!

One question how could Hollows then receive two final warnings and others in the past?

22 minutes ago, Eagle said:

One question how could Hollows then receive two final warnings and others in the past?

because this is a change to the final warning system.

Will this affect those currently on final like @Dom

5 minutes ago, ExoticRP said:

Will this affect those currently on final like @Dom

Yes it will.

Just now, Dom said:

Yes it will.

Oh dear, I hope that you will be a great member of the community in the coming 3 months.

8 hours ago, Rolle said:

See you in Chernarus!

But you don't play.

Jk, thanks for the clarification.

Guest Beni
8 hours ago, Rolle said:

• Repeated rule break history (for example flaming > 3 times in the last few months or so)
  • Toxic attitude, spreading negativity, drama, hostile behavior, not following community core values

So that's why I got put on final... All makes sense now :P 

Decent changes. I've always advocated for stricter punishments. Maybe this change will bring positive results.

not bad, not bad at all.

Really supporting this. Good stuff.

Well, this is the end for me lads. Calling it now.

Seems fair though, the changes. However the rise of the Rule 4 is what keeps me up at night, instead of my Statistics homework.

that's not how we used to do it before.. 

:trolle:

Nice to see clarification for everyone unsure, good job @Rolle