Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 21:37
Sign in to follow this  
Queerios

Greetings!

Hi, I'm Chris, and I thought it was high time I made an introduction thread. 

Who am I? I'm a 20 year old University Student, studying for my Masters in Chemistry, from God's own county, Yorkshire. I've been RP'ing in Video Games for around 9-ish years now, starting out in GTA San Andreas and transitioning into various other games such as; Elder Scrolls Online, GTAV, SWTOR, LOTRO, and ofcourse, DayZ. I've gone under a couple of names throughout my years, primarily as Queerios, SenorCrumpets, or ChrisCrumpets.

Out of character I'm a huge Football fan, also known as Soccer by those less civilised, and I also enjoy other sport like Rugby, Snooker and MMA. I played the piano for 8 years, from ages 8 to 16, but gave it up in order to focus on exams at the time, though I do remain a partial pianist when I get the chance to practice when I'm at home.

One thing that I do love is travelling, I travel to Ireland frequently and I go to America around once a year with my family. Last summer I travelled across Denmark and took a trip into Sweden(Malmo) from Copenhagen, which was a fantastic trip. Below are a couple of photos from my trip; the first a picture of myself and an accompanying message my friend that I met up with in Denmark laughing at me because I couldn't order a burger from McDonald's because the cashier couldn't understand my accent, so I had to get him to order my food in Danish. The second is just a photo I took whilst there that I like. 

Spoiler

image.png.4e724174a78f238b1a832efe7891506e.pngimage2.thumb.jpg.a1b474bb90e77b9fb8f2f8b38d10b25c.jpg

This summer I have plans to go to Amsterdam with a group of friends and then see where that takes me. After that I plan to spend time every summer hitting up whatever country takes my fancy. 

Anyways, I guess that's a short summary of me. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you around in game! (preferably not any cannibals or torture fanatics)

Edited by Queerios

Can I just say... Your name is hysterical and amazing.

Welcome. :'D

WELCOME!

I'm from Newcastle! :D

Hope you like it here!

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Can I just say... Your name is hysterical and amazing.

Welcome. :'D

Imagine the cereal Cheerios... but gay. Essentially were the name started and primarily used to annoy a staunch Religious Education teacher! Thank you for the welcome, glad you like the name! :D

2 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

WELCOME!

I'm from Newcastle! :D

Hope you like it here!

Oh no... a Geordie... Kidding! Newcastle is good for a night out aha! Thanks for the welcome :D 

1 minute ago, Queerios said:

Oh no... a Geordie...

Stick with me. I'm down in East Yorkshire I am m80 ;)

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Stick with me. I'm down in East Yorkshire I am m80 ;)

Thank god, someone to discuss the white rose, tea and mining with. I feel at home already! 

Welcome to the community. Come get your soup. :)

1 minute ago, Niccokick said:

Welcome to the community. Come get your soup. :)

Can I buy clothes at your store?

Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your time here, PM any of us if you need a hand with anything :)

1 hour ago, Alex Tayno said:

Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your time here, PM any of us if you need a hand with anything :)

Thanks! If I need any Diners, Drive Ins or Dives I'll let you know :D 

Sign in to follow this