Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 21:22
Sign in to follow this  
Kriss Blade

Lapotino Infimary - [Open Freq.]

*Kriss had just managed to fix up a portable military HAM Amateur radios he found in one of the many humvees scattered around South Zagoria. He decided to give it a test, pressing down on the PTT*

Hello? Hello hello. If anyone can hear me, my name is Kriss Lawton. I am a trained and certified field medic and surgeon that has just set up a small infirmary in the Lapotino church. From what I have seen, the town is quite popular as of recent and I am only one man so I am looking for any other survivors with any form of medical experience to assist me in Lapotino. Preferably, I'd like those with a military background or anyone that has worked in any professional medical field such as an EMT or Paramedic, but all able hands are welcome.

Again, my name is Kriss Lawton and I've set up an infirmary in the Lapotino church and I am in need of those with a medical background, or willingness to help, to come aid me and the people who reside in this town and any travelers passing by. Thank you.

*A soft sigh can be heard just before he released the PTT. He then sat up against one of the pillars, awaiting any responses*

*Tivian would perk up hearing the man's broadcast.  He would grab the old radio from his hip and raise it to his lips to respond*

Some one else trying to set up a clinic in lapotino again huh...?

Look bud... I do not mean to come off as sounding like a dick but...

I wouldn't trust over half of the people I meet in this province claiming to be medical people... On top of that Lapotino is not safe...

Look I can help you get some supplies to keep your clinic up and running to help another man of medical prowess like myself but I refuse to go there or work there...

*Tivian would slip his radio back onto his hip, shaking his head*

*Reed would scoff and respond with a tad bit of sarcasm.*

"Hmpf.... that's funny coming from the guy to just decided to become a doctor one day..."

*Reed would bite his lip then continue*

"Honestly though... Tiv is right, don't set up there for gods sake, you dont want to put your patients at risk, considering that shootouts are a common occurrence in the area, maybe set up somewhere safer to reduce risk..."

*He would sit back in his chair, cutting the broadcast and turning off his radio as he did so.*

Faith would nod at Reed's response, but for some reason it urked hearing the person's voice on the radio about self claiming doctors. A croaky voice, sometimes that would cough from the itch in her throat would transmit down the radio.

"Yeah, Lopatino seems to be like a shit show with attitudes... I agree on that behalf.

As well as the self proclaimed doctors...  Sorry, weren't you an unqualified EMT. Question mark? And... Corner people into rooms with a military grade weaponry making lies about them and act like the victim... Discharging weapons because of a temper tantrum... Question mark?"

A voice of Liam in the background would sarcastically say, "Uh, hang on, wasn't Tivian in a coma because he shot himself... Last week... I'd say miracles happen... But.."

The radio cuts before anything else is said.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*Kriss was sat up listening to the voices that came through the headset he had halfway on at the time. Another sigh escaped him, reluctantly pressing on the microphone's transmitter*

"Thank you for the advice and precautions, I will take note of them and consider them in the future. But to be honest.. from what I have seen, the ones called Anarchy don't seem that bad. They've assigned me a personal guard temporarily and have helped me gather a small number of resources, as well as shown me great respect. Maybe they aren't as bad as people say they are?"

*A faint sound of a pencil running across a notebook-like surface can be heard as he spoke through the microphone*

"Also, to the umm.. female? I don't know if that was directed at me, but if it was we could meet in person and I could show you I am more than qualified. Just give me the time and place and I'll be there. Alone of course."

*He set his cheap headset down next to the radio as well as the microphone, releasing the button on the side. Beginning to ponder all that was said a bit more now*

Faith, with her fever cutting down, would reply once more before turning down her radio's volume.

"Oh! No, sorry. Not you, by any means. I haven't seen you to make judgement, don't worry.

Have a nice day, and I hope I can see what you consist of.... Speaking of which, if you do meet me, make sure you have a certificate or ID card. I do like to make sure people are in safe hands."

The radio cuts.

5 hours ago, TiviylScratch said:

*Tivian would perk up hearing the man's broadcast.  He would grab the old radio from his hip and raise it to his lips to respond*

Some one else trying to set up a clinic in lapotino again huh...?

Look bud... I do not mean to come off as sounding like a dick but...

I wouldn't trust over half of the people I meet in this province claiming to be medical people... On top of that Lapotino is not safe...

Look I can help you get some supplies to keep your clinic up and running to help another man of medical prowess like myself but I refuse to go there or work there...

*Tivian would slip his radio back onto his hip, shaking his head*

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"Am tired of your bullshit, little man.

You are man that just hide alone and not try to help society in this time, stop trying to act like you care for people safety.

How you talk about shit when you haven't even been here? You are stupid little man.

If you were here you'd know what me and my brothers are doing."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

23 minutes ago, JimRP said:

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"Am tired of your bullshit, little man.

You are man that just hide alone and not try to help society in this time, stop trying to act like you care for people safety.

How you talk about shit when you haven't even been here? You are stupid little man.

If you were here you'd know what me and my brothers are doing."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

*Tivian would roll his eyes picking up his radio to respond to the man*

With all due respect my friend I do not need to go there when I have PLENTY of ears on the inside to tell how things are going there...

Besides my dear friend you do not know me in the slightest... If you did you would know that all I really try to do is help people... Hence why I am giving out free medical attention to those who need it... 

I have bounced around all sides of the province helping people... even helped some of your own men when they needed medical attention...

Please tell me more about how I hide away and do not help or care for anyone and their safety...

*He would place his radio down on the table and continue to gather and organize things together for the booster shots he planned on giving out*

Edited by TiviylScratch

3 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

Faith would nod at Reed's response, but for some reason it urked hearing the person's voice on the radio about self claiming doctors. A croaky voice, sometimes that would cough from the itch in her throat would transmit down the radio.

"Yeah, Lopatino seems to be like a shit show with attitudes... I agree on that behalf.

As well as the self proclaimed doctors...  Sorry, weren't you an unqualified EMT. Question mark? And... Corner people into rooms with a military grade weaponry making lies about them and act like the victim... Discharging weapons because of a temper tantrum... Question mark?"

A voice of Liam in the background would sarcastically say, "Uh, hang on, wasn't Tivian in a coma because he shot himself... Last week... I'd say miracles happen... But.."

The radio cuts before anything else is said.

*Buck hears the woman, getting a little bit angry about the man in the background's words and presses down his PTT*

"M-miss.....T-tivian isn't the one in a coma because he shot himself......y-you need to tell your....guy to have s-some respect....."

*He takes a quick pause for a sad sigh, sounding as if he was almost crying*

"T-the person who shot themself was s-someone very dear to me....o-one of the only members of my f-family I have left.....y-you have n-no right to let your man s-say that....and e-even get his info wrong, at that...."

*His voice trails off and he releases the PTT*

*Liam hears the guy's response and press down the PTT*
"Let me start this off with, Hello, I am the guy on the radio who you heard. That "Guy" was told by a very good friend of Tivian that he did in fact shoot himself in the head. A doctor said that. And why would they lie?"

*He takes a breath, trying to keep his anger inside himself, putting what Tivian did aside*

"I am sorry for you friend or family who got shot, I am. We've all lost people trust me. These so called miracles are just confusing and if he did get shot in the head, then goes into a coma and put on meds and is recovering in a week, maybe this is some sort of medical break through. Maybe, just maybe, this drug could help others"

*Liam would releases the PTT and then sigh while he watched over the camp full of visitors*

Edited by DrMax

*Buck hears the response and sighs as he presses down the PTT*

"How long ago did they say that he shot himself and was put into a coma? B-because if it was just a few weeks ago...clearly his 'friend' does not listen....a few weeks ago....m-more or less a week and a half.....my family member shot themself....not Tivian......Tivian must have witnessed it and may have told this 'friend' of his about it....but clearly they didn't c-care enough to get their facts straight...."

*He takes a sharp breath, still sounding upset*

"I-i heard from many people who k-knew my family member.....o-one of them being T-tivian himself....t-that she shot herself not a f-few days prior to me m-meeting them......s-so clearly you and that s-source of yours are s-sorely mistaken"

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Fil Vandren

Sign in to follow this