Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:20
Sign in to follow this  
Pablo

Hello to you all.

Danish survivor here. I've spent most of my time roleplaying on the internet and playing certain RPGs, but given that I love survival games like DayZ, I can't wait till I get started here and meet loads of other people with thrilling imaginations to this community. 
I failed my first application yesterday to the whitelist, but I'm gonna try again today. Wish me luck! 

Dansk.

Welcome to this awsome place

Goodluck with the whitelist

Hello, welcome! Good luck with your whitelisting process =) .

Hallo!

Best of luck with your whitelist my dude! I hope that you find DayZRP to be a decent fit for your RP Style, make sure you read up on the Rules and tinker with your Character Page if/when you are whitelisted! 

Also, give the Time Line a once over. It'll keep you up to date with the IG/IC events since the new Lore started. It can be found here

If you ever need any help, we have a Help Desk in TS. A Questions Forums, and of course you can always PM a member of Staff! 

GOOD LUCK PABLO! 

I'm afraid that I won't be able to finish the character page. I'm currently at a different computer, than my own personal laptop at home. So if I exit the whitelist now, do I have to start all over, including the first phase which was the questions?

20 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I'm afraid that I won't be able to finish the character page. I'm currently at a different computer, than my own personal laptop at home. So if I exit the whitelist now, do I have to start all over, including the first phase which was the questions?

You May need to restart, if you switch PCs as the Whitelist may not be cached. I would suggest logging back into the PC you started the Whitelist on, just to be sure. 

Welcome!
I hope your second whitelist goes smoothly. Have fun here!

Yo, welcome friend. I hope you enjoy your time here in the community and if your ever in need of some help or something just ask around Staff or myself and you'll get some. Btw, out of curiosity but since no one ever seems to ask on these intro pages... what is your first character going to be like? Is he crazy, sane, a soldier, etc. I'd love to hear what your plans for them are.

Anyways, that's all. Have a good one!

Hey Welcome! 

Best of luck with your whitelist today, make sure to read over the Rules and Lore thoroughly, read it out loud too just to be sure. 

Like some have already stated, a lot of us are willing to help, send us a PM if you ever need something or aren't sure about a certain thing.

4 hours ago, Refacture said:

Yo, welcome friend. I hope you enjoy your time here in the community and if your ever in need of some help or something just ask around Staff or myself and you'll get some. Btw, out of curiosity but since no one ever seems to ask on these intro pages... what is your first character going to be like? Is he crazy, sane, a soldier, etc. I'd love to hear what your plans for them are.

Anyways, that's all. Have a good one!

I think I'll have him be some sort of kid, who tries to be as patriotic as possible, yet can still be quite humble at the same time. A person who escaped from the outbreak and returns to "free his country from the pest".

23 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I think I'll have him be some sort of kid, who tries to be as patriotic as possible, yet can still be quite humble at the same time. A person who escaped from the outbreak and returns to "free his country from the pest".

Sound cool! Well if your planning on playing a Chernarussian Char you should look at this guide for help with the accent. Also this is a great guide which will help improve your quality of RP so be sure to give it a gander as well if you can.

P.S: Highlighted red words are hotlinks to the guides so just hover over them with mouse and click on them to be taken to one of the guides.

Hello!

Welcome!

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

Just remember to keep your character concurrent with the lore :) 

Sounds like an interesting concept. Feel free to PM me some if you want to discuss any character stuff

Sign in to follow this