Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 02:53
Sign in to follow this  
JasonBR

Black Roses to the Children of Falk

*Sergei sits in his camp, the embers of the fire begin to dim as night falls. He holds his ptt and speaks, his chernarussian accent sounds strong and thick*

Children of Falk! My name is Sergei Zerenov, acting leader of the Black Roses. It is my understanding that Selina Falk, formerly Selina Fox, has died. We have all lost many people, the Irishman has filled me in on the past of the Roses, Liam Edwards sounded like a good man. I believe we should meet under a temporary peace at the graves of Erin Wellington and Liam Edwards. I personally did not know Selina but as she was a former Black Rose, I believe it is fair to mourn her loss all the same. We may hold a mini funeral for her where we can create a grave with the two other wilted roses. Contact me soon.

*he releases the ptt before picking up his old friends guitar and playing it quietly to himself*

*Vasily picks up his radio and presses the PTT. A deep, cold Russian accent can be heard*

I don't trust this. I have no clue who you are and have no intention of meeting you. You want to mourn three people you didn't know? Too suspicious.

I can't speak for anybody else but I don't care. My answer is no. You will not hear from me again, unless something happens. Goodbye.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*Sergei squints his eyes against the pounding rain. He feels his radio buzz against his chest, in the background you can hear rain falling as he holds the ptt*

My friend I knew Erin Wellington, and I did meet Ms. Fox. The only one I didnt truly know was Liam Edwards and as I said, i'm close friends with the irishman and acting leader of the Black Roses as he is away.

*he releases the ptt*

*Vasily shakes his head and presses the PTT*

You heard my answer.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*Joey presses the PTT*

Go fuck yourself you think I will trust people that were gonna kill me for some contract.

*Joey releases the PTT l*

*Sergei holds the ptt, you can hear a sigh on the other end*

Very well then, I wont waste my time.

*He releases the ptt*

Sign in to follow this