Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 00:07
Sign in to follow this  
groovy nate

Freedom On. {Open Broadcast}

David walks over to Hondo, guitar strap around him and glances at Hondo crouched over plugging in cords from David's guitar into an amp. Thinking it's ready, David walks to the center of church and strums a few times. A rough guitar riff is heard echoing through the halls of the church, sounding slightly out-of-tune. Hondo cringes at the sound of the guitar and David shrugs at him, tuning the guitar for the exact sound he's searching for. David strums the guitar again, and it echoes once more, sounding more in-tune and clean this time. David smirks, looks up at Hondo, and Hondo pulls his radio out. Holding it up above him and pushing down on the PTT, David smiles and speaks clearly and openly in the echoey halls of the Lopatino church.

"Good afternoon, listeners on the radio. My name is David Anderson, and odds are, if you've been in this area of South Zagoria, you know who I am. I'm here to play one of my favorite songs for you over the radio on this guitar here."

David stops suddenly and strums the guitar, and then proceeds to play:

Spoiler

"God bless the USA."

Once David reaches the end of the song, a few seconds after, the transmission cuts before David asks Hondo how his playing sounded and high-fives him.

*you would hear a quite drunk Slavic voice come over the radio very loud and abruptly*

"BLYAT! USE RADIO FOR COMMUNICATION NOT MAKING RUSSIANS EARS BLEED CYKA!"

*he would pause and you would hear some fumbling around in the background and a tape being inserted into an old stereo*

"You asked for this Пиндос!"

Spoiler

Sign in to follow this