Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:19
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

Drancovník [Open Recruitment]

5cd231b906.png

Song

20795aa28e.png

The society that we've always known might be gone but not the people. What happened to the world forced the ones who are still roaming around these lands to redistribute the cards amongst themselves. You can find the ones trying to stick to what they'll always call their duty, wearing a blood covered uniform, trying to defend something that is long gone. There are also the ones who embrace the chaos. The new rules are no rules at all. Values and norms of the past don't seem to have much meaning anymore. Things these days are far from what was once humanity.

Rushing around like little worker bees, one finds the people who are not able to let go of the past. They build and try to recreate what they are missing so desperately, a safe haven. Reaching for their so beloved system of law and order, they find themselves in fights. Fights with others who claim the right to be the one saying what rules to follow, whos ass to kiss. Some folks learned to adapt themselves to this deadly environment, including walking corpses and those named above. They don't try to rebuild, they aren't establishing rules, they don't fight if it is not possible. They simply chose to follow what looks to be the most productive and safest way of survival.The range of their possibilities changes with the skills and state of mind of these people. Originally they all had different reasons to be traveling in South Zagoria which doesn't really matter to them anymore. Working together, following their common goal, they mostly accepted diversity for the greater good. They're of different age, different nationality and represent different opinions but together they share the risk and take chances for the longer run of what might be a future.

When they hear about people gathering at certain towns, on certain routes, most of the time it doesn't take long for them to show up. Sometimes a single person, sometimes a whole bunch of them. In the end of the day creativity is seeing what everyone else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought. 

7f2231eaba.png

Terra.png

Terra - Emmi Beck

It is very simple: There a things that have to be done to survive. „Things“, that can mean nothing and everything and everything in between. I learned very early how to get what I want and what I need. I had to learn this stuff and I actually had to learn it the hard way. Of course you have to be careful and you have to be smart. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. This is how it is these days, more than ever. I've met Jiri some weeks ago. He is an angry guy with a soft spot. He kinda has the same mindset as I have : I don't care what people say and I don't give a damn about their laws. He is a arrogant prick who can be very funny and smart. I think that describes him the best. You need people like him these days. First I used him simply to survive. Now we are working together as a team and our team is getting bigger and better. Stress is caused by giving a fuck so let's celebrate this shit!

Ron.png

Ron - Jiri Lanik

I mean, look around you. It is a shithole full of cunts. I was doing things on my own because most of the people I met so far simply annoy the fuck out of me. I mean of course I could beat the shit out of them but that would mean too much effort. I got the things I need and I know where to find more if needed. I was on my own when I met Emmi. Guess she is not too much of a bitch, she can be though. Women love me, so no surprise that she hung around. We agreed on working together and share what we... find. 

Oisin.png

Oisin - Katie Mitchell

Fuck it you know? This is the best damn chance I've ever got and i got a good group of people around me. People think around here is bad when it really ain't, this is our opportunity! Nothing more to hold us back! We can do whatever the hell we want, take what we want, do what we want. Fuck other people.. Well.. the ones i'm with now are okay.. They got more sense than most and ain't trying to kill each other so why not stick around, might even get shit done. 

Patz.png

Patz - Pyotr Smirnov

World has changed, so did people. It is important to go around in groups, going around alone makes you weak, even if you are a strong man bratan. Weird group of people I found… lots of western people, not sure if I like them or not. For now its good enough. There are still quite a few survivors out here in South Zagoria and I like to categorize people I meet you see?  There is category Hammer and category Nail. Are you hammer or nail, tovarish?

Grim.png

GrimnirIsabella Romano

High risk, high reward, that really sums up what's happening here. I never understood why people were so scared of this, well most people but for sure not me or my brother. Both of us had always trouble following rules, both for our own reasons and both with different results. When I came to visit him in Chernarus I thought I'd be back in Italy a week later, well wrong. I got stuck in the most boring country I can imagine. I was actually surprised that Benny found interesting people for once and not just some boring idiots in suits, like the ones he normally surrounds himself with. I liked them right off the bat, finally something more entertaining than cans of food and empty roads. I can't wait to see what they can come up with and if they need a little push to cheer up so be it.

Johnny.png

Doc Holiday - John Walker

They always say hope is the first thing that goes in a global crisis. People don't get to see their loved ones ever again, food and resource become scarce and assholes pop up from all over the place wanting to take advantage. You can see why people lose it, but I'd say I haven't given up yet, nor do I plan on it. Everyone around me is full of despair, their dreams being crushed before their eyes. It takes a lot to not help them, my training compels me to, but deep down I know I can't. Supplies are low and you just can't treat everyone. When times are tough you have to bite your tongue and stick with people you'd usually turn away from, even if that means being used. I don't care, they'll appreciate me more when I save their lives.

Solo.png

Solo - Nick OReilly

It's hard... It's hard when you lose everything. Your Job, your family, your friends. And to know that you threw it away for what? A few pills, some powder and a bottle of whiskey.
And now I'm all tangled in a web of shit, waiting to bite the dust. This virus that's plagued this shithole of a country has taken everything from everyone so we're really in the same boat when you think about it. The ones that are taking this shit as a way to undermine the rules and take opportunities are the ones that will die first, believe me I've seen it all before. The only thing I can do is to try and blend in and not draw attention to myself, although I don't know how long that will last. Peter introduced me to these people, only met them for five minutes but hey its all I've got. I know for a god damn fact that I'm not risking anything like the others that came before me, its time to see what chips are on the table, maybe I'll be lucky.

PIC SOONTM

Fletcho1 - Ulysses Fears

TEXT SOONTM

PIC SOONTM

Conor - Natalie Slaninova

TEXT SOONTM

PIC SOONTM

Sparky - Frank Jones

I just wanted to be left alone.. All the death all the destruction I figured interacting with people just caused more problems 90% of the time. I have had my fair share off problems but one thing I learned from each and every one of them is you cannot survive on your own anymore and the lengths people are willing to push to for survival is scary. The more I travel the more I notice the change in people... The humanity slipping away and the sheer lack for value of life... The difference is I do value my life and I want to survive... Maybe it is time to make some friends

PIC SOONTM

Jason Hunter - Trevor Knox

The lone-wolf life is quite dangerous, doesn't matter how badass you are. What's important to me is being in a team. I really don't give a monkey's nutsack on what type of people there are in this team, I just want to be in a group with people i can rely on and with people who can count on me to help them if needed. I'll do everything i can to put them on the map! Even if that requires hostilities with others..

9ed44a3748.png

Systematic use of poential camps/markets to gather supplies sucessfully via a simple way (0/ 10 Heists - Est. 253 days)

Gather information from travelers (repetitive process)

Tune in on different radio frequencies to gather information about potential locations (repetitive process)

Create pool of sources: Update intern map on locations of public camps/markets and hidden stashes (1/ 10 Locations - Est. 253 days)

Build a hidden storage of supplies to ensure group's survival (0/3 Tents & 0/3 Barrels ; 0/100 Cans - Est. 253 days)

Always keep an eye out for potentials members: Develop a system of trialship to tell apart between friend or foe (Est. 253 days)

Gain strength via fusion with another group: Networking with potential alliances (1/8 official groups met)

Find and repair vehicles in order to gain a fleet (Est. 253 days)

Using individual skills of members to teach and support each other, finding out what role to fulfill (Est. 253 days)

6d4266b7fa.png

Observers (how many people, tents, locations, map updates)

Designers (individual planning of actions due to info of observers)

Connector (making contact, talks to camp owners/ people, potential trader)

Snatcher (the one who takes things and gets out)

Craftsman (realization of plan, does what needs to be done to get snatchers out of the area, potential initiator)

c31b177a8c.png

Aim for role play to be gained out of created situations and understand fire fights as a last option to be chosen

Experience different role play styles as a function of individual in game - situations

focus on individual goals along with group goals to reach for long lasting story lines

Spread individual role play through the map, no hiding behind campfires 

Mixed base of voice and textrpers

c3f8fa77a8.png

Spoiler

I could list a couple of requirements here but I won't. I don't care if you have 5 years of rp experience or 10 days. I would like to give a chance to everyone who is interested in joining this group, especially some new folks. I don't care about time zones but keep in mind that most of these members are EU players. This group is meant to create room for a fun role play experience. Shoot me a message and a link to your character page, everything else will be organized from there.

Edited by Ron

Looking forward! Thanks for the all the work you have put in!

Edited by Terra

Good Luck! :) 

Lets go

Love it! Cant wait to play with you'se lot ^_^

Ron made it and it has a fancy name so it must be good :D 

we all know you're doing it for the kill rights filthy pvper

Looks pretty solid. Best of luck with this (=

Ayee i love the way you setup your ic goals . Best of luck with the group, look forwards to seeing you guys around.

hellow Grill @Grimnir

2 minutes ago, Ron said:

hellow Grill @Grimnir

Hello there, kid. Looking forward to rping with you again.

I like this a lot...

Good luck, guys.

I like the way you structured the group page and have the individual thoughts of the various group members it was a very cool read

look forward to RPing with you all and getting to see these characters in game

good luck with this and out there!

This looks awesome. Totally heartening to see a group like this pop up in the community. 

Also worth mentioning that, in groups past, the bare minimum length requirement for a group's lore has been 3 paragraphs, so the loremasters might take issue with that.

Other than that good luck!!

giphy.gif.54cab799ffb91e696f952fe92b81f3b7.gif

Really liking the thread so far @Ron Nice simply to the point just the way I like it :D 

Very cool. Always good to see stuff you do @Ron

welcome @Beni I will slap you, if you don't behave.

@Doc Holiday the source of internal ic conflicts, shalom.

Guest Beni

*Message about thanks for taking me and I can't wait to roleplay*

This looks cool! I feel as though the groups who focus on building hot spots get boring after a while, but with this one constantly focusing on building more it seems interesting! Good luck!

This looks really good. Can't wait to see you guys in game!

Guest Beni

Graphics are being re-done @Ron, stay tuned. 

Looking p nice @Ron, the perspective quotes are a nice touch. 

Loving this @Ron, best of luck with this. Love the perspective quotes, along with the overall layout of the group. 

Great work on this, I sure hope to see you guys in game.

Best of luck.

Then one goal of heists sounds pretty cool, esp. If you make events around it!

The rest of the goals look pretty boring; gather info, recruit, gather 100 cans of food, gather more info. Zzzzz

Also.. so far most of the group is super models which is.. typical I guess.

Hopefully the heists are fun, good luck!

2 hours ago, JoffreyRP said:

Then one goal of heists sounds pretty cool, esp. If you make events around it!

The rest of the goals look pretty boring; gather info, recruit, gather 100 cans of food, gather more info. Zzzzz

Also.. so far most of the group is super models which is.. typical I guess.

Hopefully the heists are fun, good luck!

You are right about the super models. ;) Everyone wants to look HOT I guess and yet this is everyones own decision. #Tracyishot

About the goals, I share a different opinion. If you look at the "jobs" (ranks) everyone can have within the group, it is something that most likely and hopefully will not be that easy to achieve and to be fair a goal like "Set up a settlement" or "bring back fear" is something I have read many times and seems repetitive . However, I do think when it comes to IC goals the options are very limited.

Events! That sounds interesting.

Thanks @JoffreyRP

Edited by Terra

Sign in to follow this