Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 21:35
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

The Railroad (Freq: 66.6 - Open)

*A energetic and happy voice can be heard over the radio*

Hey man, my name is Kenneth. I am the leader of a group called The Railroad. We trade goods and odd ends that other traders see as trash. Hey, one mans trash is an other mans treasure haha.

If you like to trade with us or looking for something special hook us up over the radio. We can travel to you or you come to our current store in Lopatino. Just ask for a hobo and someone will guide you to us. But if you are lazy you can look at the big red house in the center off town.

Don't be a stranger!

*You can hear someone dropping the radio on the ground and pick it up again. Transmission ends*

Jimmy listens to the man and grabs his radio, pressing down the PTT.

"Oh man, you guys wouldn't happen to have a suit with a tie would you?"
"I like to stay formal even through this hell."

Jimmy releases the PTT and smiles to himself, savoring the thought of getting himself a suit.

*A wet Kenneth smelling off fish picks up the radio*

People of Chernarus! It is me, King Kenneth the Hobo. I am back from Looking at turtles. And now more then ever i think you, yeah you are looking to make a deal. What ever you wish for us hobos Will make happen. You need guns to take out that pesky pirate robbing your caned corn? Come get guns and ammo. Your mother is nagging you about cleaning your room? We have handcufs and knifes. Is your dog epileptic? We have garden tools! We have it all folks!!

*Deep inhale*

So call your local hobos today and we come and make you a deal my dude. And hay, can't pay today homie? Well then we just make a written contract and you pay later dum dum. It's not that hard is it? Hobos care about you like We care about glue! It keeps you Warm at night. And full.

Call now for 66.6% off. Peace!

*Kenneth passes out. Snoring in backround*

Fernando presses down the PTT while he reaches for his pistol to clean.

"Yo you bring some turtules back vato? Them niggas is cute bro."
"Welcome back just dont go selling things that you'll regret."

Fernando sets down the radio and releases the PTT, humming to himself as he begins oiling up his pistol and looking over his ammunition.

Edited by N-ToxRP

*Kenneth picks up his radio*

Hey It's me, Kenneth. So like i have getting some good supplies man. So tomorrow i am hosting a market at Kebabenino church dude. You can bring your own little shop there or like come just to hang. Street meat Will be served if We get a steady supply off meat my dude. So like, bring your shit and Lets have a party dude!

*Kenneth passes out*

Sign in to follow this