Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:23
Sign in to follow this  
Tiviyl

A Booster to Those in Need

~The mind numbing static of the radios would be broken by the broadcast of a main with a hint of strain and pain in his voice~

Hello there South Zagoria... For those of you who do not persay know me... I am Tivian... I have some news that will perhaps bring a smile to your faces...

Around dinner time Tuesday afternoon I will be in Severograd giving out booster shots to people who need them...

For those of you unsure of what a booster shot does it helps you not get really sick when you get cut with rusty metal...

~There would a short pause where you could hear the voice counting something, soon enough though the voice would continue~

I also have a small amount of flu vaccine but due to not have a whole lot of that I have to charge for it... I am only asking that people pay 5 bullets of any kind to get the flu shot... The booster shot however is free to all who ask for it though...

If you are in need of other medical supplies or need medical help, I can see what I can do to help you but my supplies are limited... If I do not have what you need I can try to search for it if you give me a list or if it is up and running I will point you towards the hospital...

Hope to see you all in Severograd Tuesday afternoon... Stay safe out there and if you have a questions please feel free to ask me...

~The voice would be cut off by static~

Sign in to follow this