Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 02:35
Sign in to follow this  
player_xero

Any Survivors - Open Freq

-A loud crackling static is heard before a voice is made clear-

" Come on work you piece of.... oh ? thank f**k for that..... Hello is anyone reading this ? My name is David Owens and thank god I can finally use this... I been camping and hunting up in the northern forests and I may have gotten lost... dont judge me... I got chased by wolves and completely lost my bearings it must be what... a few weeks at least and i need to know if there are any survivors even left in this hell hole... you see I was a member of the Pub in sverograd and after a hunting trip you know the rest.... I Had a radio but could not get signal until i finally found a way out of the woods... I followed the road back to sverograd but its empty.... what happened ? if anyone knows please tell me.. as for the rest...... I just want to know people are still alive and haven't lost their minds.... I can be of use... I can track and hunt pretty well and I dare say im a pretty good shot haha.... " 

- The Radio is interrupted by static followed by howls nearby -

" Damn muts caught up to me.... please anyone.... your not alone... Get off me you damn flea bitten Bitch!!! "

- The radio is followed by multiple SVD shots before going silent for a few seconds -

" Sit..... *shot* good boy "

*Kenneth picks up the radio a pushes down the PTT*

Haha, fuck them ghoul-hounds up my dude. I get lost all the time aswell, dont worry about it.

*You hear cooking in the backround*

So, Severograd is dead. It's a Ghosttown now. I would head to Lopatino like everyone else. Here We have protection and lot's of shops. There is even a bar. But i would not stay in severograd. Heard some bad rumors about that place. 

I'm gonna climb around abit dude. See you around.

*Kenneth turns off the radio and starts to climb the church Wall in Lopatino*

-Static once more before a out of breath voice comes through-

" Jesus i need to quit smoking..... hey whoever this is i.... just... fuck me i just made it to lopatino.... doesnt look like anyone around... ill stick around until someone comes..... fuck i need a smoke "

- The lighting of matches can be heard before a deep exhale followed by static-

*Flustered and tired after a long few hours of scavenging, Kara would seat herself with a heavy thump onto one of the chairs in the Hospital, withdrawing her scratched old shortwave radio, and depressing the PTT button, which made a slight *snick* sound as the transmission began, her Chernarussian accent piercing the dull airwaves*

"I wouldn't say Sverograd is a ghost town - people still come and go as they please, though I and several others are still around Sverograd - I've been trying to get the hospital up and running as well. I'm thinking most people are either, like me - out scavenging - or otherwise are sleeping through the day. And I would be cautious with heading to Lopatino - I have heard some not so gleaming tales about it - so be careful if you head down that way, ano? Otherwise, it just depends on the time of day when people decide to turn up and or wake up - much like with other places. Stay safe."

*And with that, she would release the PTT button, sighing heavily as she leant back in her chair, catching a brief moment of solace*

Sign in to follow this