Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 16:24 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Yack  Yeeble

Unban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Hello @Yack Yeeble

I have noticed many problems with your characters: Yack Keeble - Yack Yeeble

They come across as trolly and inappropriate, we would need you to be more serious about the details and descriptions of your characters. We had to blacklist you due to you not taking character creating serious. If you feel this is unfair and would like to appeal here is the link:

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

Why the verdict is not fair: Personally I don't see them as trolly or inappropriate, I guess I just have a different mind set to you guys. I would change them for you guys to something more 'appropriate' If you guys was to unban me,  I didn't even have an hour in game without getting banned.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be unbanned and a chance to play in-game, I will change the characters details to something less stupid... 

What could you have done better?: I should not have put stupid comments into my character details, Im very sorry for my actions, I would gladly take warning points.

It's beyond me why you think that those characters are not trollish. You'll be unbanned when you either update your characterpage or make a new character that is not trollish.

On top of what Spartan has mentioned, ensure your characters follow our lore. Official Arma II lore, which our lore uses as a base, nor our lore mention anything to do with Altis.

4 minutes ago, Yack Yeeble said:

@Spartan How am I meant to change my characters if im not white listed, it doeskin let me   ?

You click on "manage my characters" then you go to edit. It doesn't matter if you are whitelisted or not. 

Yack,  I'm going to level with you.

The character backstories (which are pretty much the same story here) are the same story that you used to whitelist. The only thing that's different between the characters and the backstory are the additional details about the character (height, weight, nationality, etc).

The thing is, your character background story should have never passed our whitelist. It should have been rejected and you should have had to do the whitelist application over again from the beginning. Since it's our fault that you got past it and accepted when you shouldn't have, we are going to help you out. You can write a new character background, 500 character minimum, that fits with our lore and is acceptable for this community and it's rules. When you are done, you can PM it to one or all of the admins and one of us will review it. Once that is done, we will either restore your whitelist (which will allow you to create a character) or we will reject it, in which you will have to apply again.

This saves you from having to completely redo the whitelist question portion of the application at this time. Since you passed that, we think this is a fair decision. Once you realize what an acceptable backstory is, perhaps that will help you realize what is an acceptable character page as well.

Outcome:
Appeal marked solved as of this time; complete steps as outlined above.
Solved by Oliv and @Spartan