Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 16:46
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

Group Activity

• Group members must remain active in game. It is group owners responsibility to ensure that members stay active or corrected if need be. Activity will be checked by Admins.

So yeah basically my question is if there is a definition of "remain active in game" ? Is there a set limit where staffs says: nope you are not active enough or is it more adressed towards people who havent been ig for weeks+.

Thanking you.

From what I’ve been able to understand, a player is ‘inactive’ after not being in-game for over approx. 3 weeks. I’m guessing that there is no set value, but if your group hasn’t been online for 3 weeks it would be obvious to anybody that either you don’t intend on furthering your group’s development, or you aren’t motivated enough to do so

4 minutes ago, Whitename said:

From what I’ve been able to understand, a player is ‘inactive’ after not being in-game for over approx. 3 weeks. I’m guessing that there is no set value, but if your group hasn’t been online for 3 weeks it would be obvious to anybody that either you don’t intend on furthering your group’s development, or you aren’t motivated enough to do so

So basically what I already stated above, thanks for guessing but I want to know from staff since they are the ones checking if a group is meeting the requirements :)

Hello Beautiful Ron!

As admins we have some cool tools that Rolle has provided us, that makes it easy to check group inactivity. We go through them and see when the last time they had played was, and we do indeed look at those who haven't been on within 3 three weeks or more. We usually shoot them a message informing them of the individuals that are lacking play time. Most of the time its a matter of simply removing that individual, other times they have to scramble to find a 5th.

So yes, its three weeks. ^_^ 

thanking you @Aiko