S1: Invalid Initiation and BadRP NW Airfield - 3/17/18 19:10ish

Server and location: S1 NW Airfield Hangar

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 3/17/18 19:10

Your in game name: Mack Lynn

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was looting around the North West Airfield hangars when I was sorting through my inventory. I hear a man speak, but my TS was loud so I muted. I also did not have their frequency, so it would not make sense for them to hear me. I then get word that I was being told to put my hands up, so I do it. Keep in mind there was absolutely no RP leading up to this hostile action. The man comes into the hangar, tells me to put my hands down, and walk to the opposite wall. I do that, but I saw that he only had a pistol. I thought that maybe if I pulled out my revolver, I could shoot him and run away before his friends got there. I do that, but I made probably my dumbest mistake ever by forgetting to load the revolver, so props to the guy for that. Not my proudest moment in PVP. But still, there was no RP leading up to the initiation, and clearly goes against rule 6.1:

• 6.1 All hostile situations must be have a valid reasoning and be justified with role play that happened in character, in game or in radio chat forum. See also rule 5.3.

There was no valid reasoning that was made evident, and was never made evident in the time. If he would have RP'd before he held me up, have the build up to it, then the report never would have gone up.

Sorry for the delay. Here are the logs relevant.

Connection:

Spoiler

18:50:00 | Player "Mack Lynn" is connected
19:26:33 | Player "Mack Lynn" has been disconnected

19:16:34 | Player "Ben Thompson" is connected
-Died-
19:38:11 | Player "Ben Thompson" has been disconnected

Hit:

Spoiler

19:25:21 | "Ben Thompson SHOT Mack Lynn by CZ75 into leftarm."
19:25:23 | "Ben Thompson SHOT Mack Lynn by CZ75 into LeftArm."
19:25:23 | "Ben Thompson SHOT Mack Lynn by CZ75 into LeftArm."
19:26:27 | "Ben Thompson SHOT Mack Lynn by AKM into head."

Death:

Spoiler

19:26:27 | Player "Mack Lynn" has been killed by player "Ben Thompson"
19:33:31 | "Ben Thompson DIED Blood <= 0"

Calling in @yungsolidd for his POV. Please post any allies you had with you during this situation and post any unedited video evidence you may have.

Due to him not being on the forums for an extended period of time, he will be temporarily banned.

Since @yungsolidd has failed to respond to this report, we will be closing it. We apologise to the OP for the inconvenience, however he will remain temporarily banned until he writes a ban appeal where he will have to include his PoV in the explanation. Upon him creating this appeal, this report will be handled there.

Signed by: @Para & @Ark.