Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:11 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

Hobo Flee Market [Freq: 66.6]

*A voice can be heard over the radio with some random giggle and claps in the backround*

Hey dudes, like you on the radio. We are gonna have a market. We hobo's wanna set up an open market for you to trade with us or with others. We have set up some tents people can barrow during the market. But they will be removed after. First ones to come there and set up shop may use them. You can also bring your own. We will have some cool stuff in store and also cook up some dope ass street meat. Gonna be sick man. So come on down to Lopatino tonight at sunset and make some cool trades.

That was good righ...

*Radio cuts off*

::he would be scanning the frequencies and hear this::

Yas sound like yas use some Schite tier munitions, of which I have a fair amount. I'm in the area, and I aint had a burger in over a year. Tell yas what. If in I  sees ya, I'll trade ya a schite tonne for a nice meat patty on a bun. I know better than ta ask what animal I'm eatin, but if in I find out your cookin people ill murder yas myself, fair warnin. Got one question fer ya thou. What the fuck is a Hobo? I'll be listenin fer a while for a response, if I don't hear from ya then Ill follow me nose to the smell of cooked flesh.

::he would stop transmitting, moving his hand over his stomach at the thought of a good piece of meat that he didn't have to butcher himself.::

Sign in to follow this