Empress

Natshanakru

GU4AgrU.png

3KgZzmp.png

NgXDSD9.png

BmAw3u8.png

Spoiler

ARqExyv.png

All the world vibrates around Julia Rae as she stands with shaky hands. Around her is a large gathering of people, all waiting with bated breath to hear what she has to say. The gathering of people is shrouded in darkness and the only light to be seen is a crescent moon that hangs high, and the milky way shining like fire. She looks around her before speaking with a pained smile.

“I look at each and every single one of you, and I see strength… but I sense… that we all have more pain and suffering to endure. We are not yet at our peak, but one day we will be. As sure as the moon above hangs high and watches over us in the darkness of the void! I am proud to call each and every one of you my brother and sister. We all have learned from our pain, but there will come a time when we will all step into the realm of eternal darkness, yet I see nothing but strength… I can almost smell it! The weak infected will be no more, and the truth of what we know will forever transcend the world of the living! The way of Natshana has guided each and everyone of you to internal greatness, but don’t stop now. There are many out there who have not heard our truth and are itching for it… begging for it! Are we going to just stand here and let them thirst for it?! No! We will show them the truth that each and everyone of you know. We are mirrors, showing them what their own eyes can not yet see! We will survive this!”

She stops speaking, her pain dissipated and her mind filled in ecstasy. The crowd around her stands to their feet in a rouse of cheer and with a booming echo chants.

“Natshanakru! Natshanakru! Natshanakru!”

5j5rTP5.png

Rae wakes up with a jolt. Immediately she can feel the pain tensing through her entire body from her near fatal wound she had received. Tears came to her eyes and flooded her blood stained cheeks. A colossal scream of agony bellows from her tensed mouth. With a startle, a doctor sprints in from the other room. Without speaking, he rushes to set up a new morphine drip for the wounded Rae. After a few terrorizing minutes, her screams abide, and a smile returns to her face as the morphine takes effect. She looks at the doctor inquisitively. “Who the fuck… are you!” she laughs, clearly confused but in no position to be standoffish. The doctor shakes off the vulgarity and walks over to her side. Laying his hand on her left shoulder he speaks.

“Your friend ran off to find help while you were asleep. He was very scared for you. It’s remarkable you didn’t die.” The doctor pauses for a moment with a small lump in his throat. “He told me about what happened… and the things you had done.”

Rae’s eyes shoot open alarmed. If her body would have allowed, she would’ve dashed out the door. The doctor immediately senses his mistake and tries to calm her mind.

“If I was going to hurt you I would have by now. You’re safe with me. I know what it’s like to have to do something you don’t like to survive.” He runs his free hand along Rae’s cheek to wipe away the tears. “You were smiling when you were asleep… what were you dreaming about?” the doctor says tenderly. Rae’s eyes close and she flashes another smile. “The future”

Hbs2yc9.png

“Now I’m not gonna ask twice! Hand the girl over or I’m bustin’ in and killin’ ya both!” With a gruff voice the doctor screams back from inside the barricaded house. “She’s done nothing to you! Just leave us alone!”

The man outside booms with laughter “You think we care? She’s a killer!”

The doctor quickly retorts. “And what of you?! If you come in here you’ll be doing something she hasn’t done… murder!”

Julia awakens to the commotion and upon hearing the man outside bolts to her feet, not thinking of her wound. She crashes to the floor, ripping the IV from her arm in the fall. Without missing a beat, the doctor bolts over to Rae and helps her to her fragile feet.

“You have to go out the back window… there is only two of them.”

Rae looks to him sadly “Come with me… I can save you.”

“No… I need to keep him distracted. Go!” the doctor points to the window on the opposite side of the room and continues. “Someone needs to bring about the future… that someone is you… now go and don’t look back.”

Rae nods and limps over to the window. With each step sharp pain shoots through her entire body. Quietly she unlocks the window and slides it open, propping it up with a stick before turning to the doctor. “Blood must have blood… I’ll avenge you.”

Without waiting for a response from the doctor, she pushes herself out the window and lands on dew drenched grass. As she does so, the doctor dashes to the window and slams it shut. Rae took one look back to see him mouth the word “run!” as the front door bursts in, and two men enter guns raised. A single gunshot pierces the doctors back and brings him to his knees.

With the adrenaline kicking in, Rae powers through the pain, and runs in a mad dash away from the house. With little respite, the men open fire on Rae, who by this point is near a dense tree line. Luckily, each shot misses sans one, which grazes her shoulder. After clearing the back yard and entering the thick forest, Rae was home free, but she continues to push on until she collapses some two kilometers later. Laying on the wet ground, she sobs from the pain and the sadness of seeing her new friend die in front of her with only one thing in mind "What's next".

gQRi7CJ.png

iyR6kpQ.png

Spoiler

s21c5wx.png

qiAj7ZT.png

scTnvbQ.png

k0ioAqz.png

PRtoKsg.png

bmKg4we.png

jYlGjUR.png

cHh7bu4.png

Spoiler

• Convert a group of survivors to follow the ways of Natshanaedei; using their power for our advantage. - on going
  • We must observe the rise and fall of power bases and manipulate their volatility for our own benefit. - on going
  • Blood Must Have Blood! Actively seek out ways to exact revenge on those who harm us - Never Ending
  • Find a suitable location to set up a permanent enclave. - Day 265 - Completed
  • When the enclave is established, we must find a way to restore electricity to our new home. - Day 270 -  Completed
  • Scavenge for a type writer to make multiple copies of the Truths and Lessons to be distributed to others on a small scale. - Day 275 -  Completed
  • Find the means of production for psychedelic drugs. - Day 280
  • Locate a steady source of raw materials needed to synthesize psychedelic drugs. - Day 285
  • Find a way to produce copies of the Truths and Lessons for mass distribution - Day 290
  • Find a working shortwave radio and construct a radio antenna to establish contact with the outside world. - Day 300 - Completed
  • Secure a renewable source of energy for our enclave; so we no longer have to rely on petrol. - Day 320
  • Being spreading the word of Natshanakru across Chernarus and beyond via radio. - Day 330

EO2NJMV.png

pjyg4Z8.pngR2AQvm5.pngKgAErSI.pngcoYHALe.png

F0gECY5.png

Spoiler

If you're interested in joined Natshanakru, please PM me or RileyChan the following information. If you wish to make a new character for the group we are more than happy to help you out!

Name
RP experience
Why do you want to join Natshanakru?
Link Your Character Page
Goths Needed, no wannabee conformists ;3

Graphics made by Empress Julia and Rileychan 

Edited by Empress Julia

Hype!!! xD

5aac6cb045856_GothGifEdited.gif.05e3aa9b6f337055ca54dcb00535ef0e.gif

Edited by RileyChan

Good Luck ! :) 

Text is a little hard to read in places, but other than that this looks to be an interesting one!

1 minute ago, Jman14102 said:

Text is a little hard to read in places, but other than that this looks to be an interesting one!

can you tell me in what places in specific?

3 minutes ago, Empress Julia said:

can you tell me in what places in specific?

Mainly the goals section. They space together a little too closely in places.

looks good hope everything goes well.

Good luck. :)

It looks nice but I would maybe chose a different font.

GL and hope to see y'all in game :) 

1 minute ago, ExoticRP said:

It looks nice but I would maybe chose a different font.

GL and hope to see y'all in game :) 

We like our edgy font thank you very much ;)

But yeah I was having trouble deciding on a font for the main body of text and just decided to run with the font used on the headers. If you got any ideas for a different font drop a linky for them?

55 minutes ago, Sean said:

nice, good luck

i  agree, good luck

Good luck @Empress Julia and @RileyChan, I'm really hoping the group finds more longevity than mine and proves to be a group that cannot be trifled with. Fear is good, spread it well!

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Empress Julia said:

We like our edgy font thank you very much ;)

But yeah I was having trouble deciding on a font for the main body of text and just decided to run with the font used on the headers. If you got any ideas for a different font drop a linky for them?

Just use regular text for goals, you will after all have to update these pretty often. 

This looks pretty cool! Every edgy teenagers wet dream :P 

A lot of the rules and truths look similar to the Sith code from the star wars universe. The concept looks fun, good luck

Looks like a fun group to bump into. Good luck!

6 hours ago, FieJaxon said:

This looks pretty cool! Every edgy teenagers wet dream :P 

While writing this up we were going for maximum edginess ;) hehe

Edited one of the goals to be a tad more realistic. Thinking of coming up with a color indicator chart for "On Scheduled, Behind Schedule,, Ahead of Schedule, Failed, and Completed". 

Welcoming @Vrtra to Natshanakru!

Looks okey

Looks awesome. Hope you get your 5th here soon, your goals are among the best of any group idea atm.

Good luck!

This is some '100' shit.

350?cb=20150618025944

Looks good.

Get a 5th and then HMU.