Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:55
Sign in to follow this  
TeslaTornado

Howdy!

Been a while since I used a forum, got really used to wikidot formatting, wow this is kind of weird--

Hey!  Hi!  Thanks for having me aboard guys!  I don't have much to say here other than I'm super happy to have joined, I'm looking forward to getting back into DayZ, and I hope to have fun meeting your characters and taking part in building (or destroying) this little slice of Slavapocalypse with you all!

Should have a guy written and posted by some time this coming week, if not Sunday at the earliest.  

Hope everybody is staying warm and dry and having a good go of it,

~TT

Hello, welcome! Congrats on your Whitelist! Hope to run in to your character when he's created and enters this apocalyptic world of ours!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! A fine welcome to you!

Hello @TeslaTornado

Welcome to DayZRP! Hope you enjoy it here!

If there are any issues please give myself or another member of staff a PM and we will be able to assist!

Don't forget to check out the Newcomer Guide, gives you a lot of handy information!

I'd like to mention that you can join the DayZRP TS! You can interact and get to know people in the community there, also a place to go when you need to talk to staff. :D

Edited by Lady in Blue

Welcome to the community, bud! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions feel free to contact either me or one of the lovely Support staff!

hello

Heya Bud, Welcome! Give us a shout if you have any questions!

Welcome, young traveler

Hope you enjoy!

giphy.gif.59939f1a8da7112b8f856fbb07b18246.gif

welcome man!

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys!  Sorry I haven't been active yet; I just got hired to a new job, so things are kinda frantic for me right now, but once things get straightened out I'll be way more active.  :)

Hello there and welcome to DayZRP!  I you enjoy yourself!

Hey man, don't be afraid to reach out to me or any of the staff for help! Welcome to the community :D

Sign in to follow this