novy-sobor.RDM.1405servertime

Server and location: novy sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): roughly 1405

Your in game name: Dean Mcdougal

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: yasen400

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): n/a

Detailed description of the events:  was looting town. man comes up. small talk. after some small talk he says he was going to help me then says put your hands up. before i can respond he shoots me in the face. i have never met this character before. he has no reason to be hostile towards me. after quickly checking server status he was not online on server. nor on ts. he gave me 5 minutes of conversation and decided to hold me up.

Edited by XxGrAipYyxX
spelling mistake

Connection Logs

13:38:29 | Player "Yasen Spasov" is connected 
14:08:21 | Player "Yasen Spasov" has been disconnected

13:01:17 | Player "Dean Mcdougal" is connected 
-Dies-

Hit Logs

14:07:07 | "Yasen Spasov SHOT Dean Mcdougal by Winchester70 into Chest."

Kill Logs

14:07:07 | Player "Dean Mcdougal" has been killed by player "Yasen Spasov"

Calling in @yasen400 to post their POV, including any video evidence and allies that were present at the time.

Some questions why did you log off a minute after killing the OP? Along with what was your reason you initiated hostilities with the OP?

I wanted to lock him inside the house. He shot. I kille him. Got called on skype, logged to go play H&G(Heroes and generals)

EDIT: Action start at like 5:15

EDI2: I got called at around 3:00

EDIT3: Reason for initiating hostilites, I was thinking I was going to lock him inside, tie him up and play with him for a while(obviously if I had done that I wouldn't have logged and gone to play h&g). 

Edited by yasen400

i know it sounds like bs but on my screen i didnt whip up my pistol or shoot. on my screen it was hold up ur hands and pop. i see your reason for shooting. but what is ur reaoson for being hostile? i was having dysnc issues. so maybe thats why? im not sure. 

you cant just hold me up for being crazy. can you?

@yasen400 what was your reasoning for initiating on the OP?

Reason for initiating hostilites, I was thinking I was going to lock him inside, tie him up and play with him for a while(obviously if I had done that I wouldn't have logged and gone to play h&g). 

And I was going to do that, because he seemed insane and I was going to try to "fix" his perception of the world around him, or at least try to and see where the RP takes me

thats not reason for holding me up. you could have rp'd it. reggie was nice to you and complimented you. i showed no signs of hostility or anything of the sort. i'll let the admins decide. i do see the reason for shooting me, even though on my screen i didnt do that lol but thats fine. 

5 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

i know it sounds like bs but on my screen i didnt whip up my pistol or shoot. on my screen it was hold up ur hands and pop. i see your reason for shooting. but what is ur reaoson for being hostile? i was having dysnc issues. so maybe thats why? im not sure. 

you cant just hold me up for being crazy. can you?

Oh sorry, didn't know it was desync.

OOC: I held you up because I hadn't done that in weeks and your character seemed like a lot of fun

IC: I was going to see if I can twist your perception, maybe a bit or torture/fun

1 minute ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

thats not reason for holding me up. you could have rp'd it. reggie was nice to you and complimented you. i showed no signs of hostility or anything of the sort. i'll let the admins decide. i do see the reason for shooting me, even though on my screen i didnt do that lol but thats fine. 

I don't want to sound like a d***, but can't I just come down from a forest and hold you up, I mean I've been held up like that a dozen times and never once reported it. I did what I thought was right by the rules.

its quiet fine. seeing ur footage i would have done the same in that boat. im not an admin so i wont say if thats reason or not. but ur character alignment is lawful neutral? 

I think that's enough back and forth. We have video evidence, the staff team will review it accordingly. We will look for all details as to whether or not your claims of invalid reasoning to initiate are valid.

Furthermore if we have any more questions we will ask them as they appear.

Thank you. 

19 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

its quiet fine. seeing ur footage i would have done the same in that boat. im not an admin so i wont say if thats reason or not. but ur character alignment is lawful neutral? 

My character page is quite outdated. I hadn't played for years and when I came back and saw I had to do a char page, I slapped a story together, but I haven't updated it since, like my character had a meltdown after a hostage situation involving a girl and he never was the same after that. But that isn't included, not is the fact he isn't 17, but more like 40

@XxGrAipYyxX | Lying in a report| Guilty

@yasen400 |Combat Logging| Guilty

After reading through the report and watching the video evidence we have come to the following conclusion.

The first thing we wish to address is the accused and him combat logging. There is not really that much to state about this situation but rather that you can not log off the server for a minimal of 30 mins after a hostile action, yet you decided to log off within 1 minute of the actual hostile interaction.

14:08:21 | Player "Yasen Spasov" has been disconnected
14:07:07 | Player "Dean Mcdougal" has been killed by player "Yasen Spasov"

You need to wait those 30 mins out while also being outside of line of sight of any possible hostilities within the area, do not do this again.

Now we shall address the OP. The difference of the recording IG and what happens IG is contradicting, leaving the evidence mounting up against you in this situation. There is no known bug where you can fire twice in a row in the manner you did, especially since you did it right after getting initiated on. It looks and is far to of a coincidence for it to happen in the manner it did. You got initiated on, you decided to react and try your luck against him and got gunned down, resulting in your death. 

Lastly we will address the claims of invalid initiation in this case. The accused sees a person who appears to be relatively crazy acting infront of him and chooses to act upon it. @XxGrAipYyxX despite your character not being explicitly hostile towards @yasen400, your implication of being a hostile and crazy character are evident in the video. For example at 1:30, your character quite openly talks about "I had to end him" which is fairly hostile in its tone. The GM team in this case has seen RP that lead up to the initiation, and the initiation was not instant thus we will not be finding yasen400 guilty of an invalid initiation.

With all this said, we have come down to the following conclusions:

@XxGrAipYyxX | Lying in a Report| 7 day ban + Banstrike (10 points)

@yasen400 |Combat Logging| 3 day ban + Banstrike (10 points)

Verdict done by Staggs Signed by @Hebi Kotei and @Para

Sign in to follow this