Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 21:48 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Lyca

To everyone in Lopatino!

*Calandra sits in her new office in Louie's house as she sighs for a moment. She shakes slightly thinking back of what happened the whole day. She has a guilty look on her face before she finally presses the radio button. She tries to sound confident but it would be very obvious that she is shy about it. Her voice slightly shaking for some reason* 

Hey people of Lopatino... My name is Cal. 

I just wanted to announce that when there are any problems regarding the town, please don't be hesitant to talk to me.
 We all want to make sure that the town is safe and a good place to live in. So I will make sure that the right people will know of it and then we can solve the problem.

*She takes a deep breath before she speaks again*

I can also make you an appointment so you can speak to the people in charge. 

Stay safe out there. 

*Dimitri presses his PTT, talking into his radio.*

"Da, if you need to talk to the people in charge just look for Louie or Dima or Austin."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

Edited by JimRP

*Hans presses down the button, putting on a fake eastern european accent*

What do you mean you will let the right people know about it? Everyone knows about it. Danger will reach you eventually, your only hope is to defend from it, you can't avoid the danger. Just like all the guns and ammo that are going missing every now and then. Like all things, that town will have it's end. It's inevitable.

*Hans releases the button and smirks for a few seconds*

*KS presses the PTT and speak with a thick Irish accent*

"Safe really there has been people dying in your town over the few days people died in a church.There was a fist fight a day ago which then end with a guy getting chopped up with an axe then a fuck wit firing their gun for no reason oh yeah the town is so safe" 

*He pauses*

"you say you are for no force laws and shit but really I don't see that at all I see chaos"  

*KS releases the PTT*

*Kei presses the PTT, clear buzzing and a cough is heard before he speaks.*

'' Ther only law one in City of Lotino! Hole buddha will show way, and guid enfocment! ''

*Kei releases the PTT, an irritating buzz is heard for a longer moment before his radio goes silent! What an aged piece of equipment..*

*A Brooklyn voice chimes in over the radio*

"Hey, guys! Take a fuckin' step back, okay. Cal here is a stand-up gal and I'm, err, I'm sure she'll help make this town place safe 'n' shit. But it's gunna take time..."

*The voice sounds a little less sure of himself*

"I'm sure any of the... fatalities were just terrible, terrible, accidents. These, err, things fuckin' happen. Okay? Ain't nothin' doin' for it. Just sad little accidents. You got armed guard day and night, you got a real, err, community growin'. Keep up the work I say."

*He pauses, his doubt resonating through his words*

"Er yeah-"

*The PTT is released*

56 minutes ago, Reaper said:

[Snip]

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Oh wow, people dying in an apocalypse? What a suprise. It's about as safe as it gets."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

*KS presses the PPT and with his thick Irish accent*

"Really I did not know that but there is the apocalypse and there are people going around just shooting their weapon for fun running around wasting ammo good choice especially with there being I  would say no gun stalls or and place to really make ammo  also I saw first hand one of your own just firing his weapon around in the air and scream at the top of his lungs for what reason to make himself relevant I'm all for a safe haven but what I've seen and heard its not that safe"

*KS releases the PTT* 

41 minutes ago, Reaper said:

[Snip]

[Aaron presses down the PTT]

"Well then don't come to the town. Its pretty simple."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

~Through the static of the radio waves a fruity Russian voice would come over the radio~

Miss you wish for people to come to you if people have problem in Lopatino... Da...?

How about this... These Anarchy fucks do their self proclaimed job and actually protect the town...

Better yet how about you tell the people who is in charge so they can talk to them directly instead of making people go through a system to have their voices heard...

Oh wait that is right... They were far to busy attacking a bunch of how you say... "Evil Commies" To keep be in town to keep you all safe...

~The voice would cut off and the air waves would be filled with static once again~

Sign in to follow this