Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:33
Sign in to follow this  
KyleRP

A gift from Anarchy. [Open]

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Hello, this is Anarchy, we have found a stash of supplies next to green mountain, in a summer camp. Nobody should have all of this stuff to themselves, and as such, Anarchy would like to redistribute these fine AR-15's and other supplies to the public. Consider it a gift."

"Aaron out."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Paradox is wary of this and hesistated before press her PTT. 

"I believe it's some sort of trap, but I am unsure...I don't like taking chances."

She let go of her PTT. She looked around again and pressed again. 

"Besides it's too far..."

Teddy would respond with confusion.

”We’re not ‘iding anything? If anything, people can come down and ask if we ‘ave it... Why is this such a big deal?”

Her tone of confusion cuts off as she gets caught up in an infected trying to attack her.

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"If we find any more camps that have a massive surplus of supplies will we notify the hungry and starving citizens of South Zagoria where these supplies are"

"Nobody should be hoarding shit spread the wealth amongst the hard working people"

"Have a nice day"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Timur would hear the announcement and press the PTT*

"A very nice thing you are doing, yes?"

"I still do not know where I am in this godforsaken country, but when I do, I will make sure to visit this Lopatino."

*He'd release the PTT and mutter angrily to himself as he walked through the dense woods*

*Joey presses the PTT*

I know who you boys are, why would you go and tell people where guns are that could overthrow you guys just like what happened to the commonwealth, if people are starving they can ask for food.

*Joey releases the PTT*

2 minutes ago, Ryan Carter said:

-Snip-

"Well that would be rather mean, we give them shit and they try and kill us? I don't think everyones a cunt."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

*Joey presses the PTT*

Look at the Commonwealth in Stary sobor, Vybor, and The airfield. I was there for it and the people they tried to disarm then gave them there rifles back went against it I'm not saying they will but with all the blood that's on you and your mens hands can come back to haunt you... People are not who you think they are, take from a man that doesn't trust many anymore...

*Joey releases the PTT and starts to role up his sleepin mat*

*Vasily shakes his head and presses the PTT. A cold, deep Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Hate to admit it, da, but we do have a lot more supplies than we need. But allow me to make a defence, da?

We anticipate more members joining our little band here, and as such we would like to supply them with what we can. We also planned to open a trading post nearby, but it seems we'll have to put that on.. how you call... backburner. Now we must focus on moving.

I thought we were on neutral ground, perhaps I was mistaken, da? But I'd like to be neutral, of course

*Vasily releases the PTT*

-----

*A few minutes later, after assessing the damage to the camp, Vasily slams a baseball bat he found on the ground into the closest cabin, snapping the bat in half. He presses the PTT. A cold, deep Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English, seemingly unperturbed by the anger he felt inside*

Well, this is a great fucking surprise to stumble upon. Tents gone, and all the shit neatly organised inside strewn all over the place. Fucking Christ. We were fully-prepared to distribute our "wealth" among not only our group but anybody that needs it -- what you called "hungry and starving citizens of South Zagoria", once we could set up. But that's gone now. Nobody can play the "humble heroes" but you, da? That's true "anarchy" there. Truly a... how you call... job done well?

Fucking Christ

*Vasily takes a deep breath after releasing the PTT, gingerly setting the radio down on the nightstand and tries to collect everything he could from the dirt*

*Dimitri presses his PTT, talking into his radio.*

"Da, next time don't stockpile supplies - or come trade at Lopatino instead where we can make sure it's fair for everyone."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

”Awww, shame that is. Oh well I’m sure you’ll get over your materialistic stash one day.”

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"I'm going to call you out on bullshit it was never going to be a trading post because I'll tell you why"

"You lot came to my town trying to advertise The Children Of Falk? Who the fuck calls themselves that"

"So what are you, traders or retarded cultists?"

"Anyhow that stockpile was fucking ridiculous the people that struggle had a right to know about that and from the sound of things they took what they want"

"Anyhow life moves on, have a good day"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Jimmy chuckles at the radio chatter, an amused smile growing on his lips. The attorney presses down the PTT and speaks, his voice friendly with a slight laugh to it.

"It's good to see someone looking out for other people!"
"Nobody in this darned country should have too much shit."
'I mean christ, I've seen many a starving man, and I myself run low on food from time to time."
"Don't be a greedy pig and keep things to yourself... sharing is caring after all."

The end of his reply is signaled by the release of the PTT. Jimmy stuffs his radio into his jacket pocket and turns his head to look out the window.

*Joey presses the PTT* 

I don’t mind giving people some food,But don’t try to force people into movin to your town when they clearly are tryin to have themselves a place to call home away from people that would kill them for food.

*Joey releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this