Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 19:30 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
ChanceOFL

Blacklist Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: At the time the verdict was very fair and I understood it completely. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Many years ago, when I was not as mature as I am now, I made some very rude and offensive comments towards another person in the Teamspeak. Now that I have had time to mature, I would love the chance to RP on DayZRP again. I deeply apologize about my actions years ago and I guarantee it will not happen again. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to achieve the opportunity to play on DayZRP again.  

What could you have done better?: I could have not been such an idiot as my younger self. 

Edited by ChanceOFL

Hello ChanceOFL,

What was your previous forum name?

I believe it was nicko815.

How old were you when you originally joined the community and when this situation happened?

I was 14 or 15 at the time, but I was not blacklisted due to age. 

ChanceOFL/Nicko815,

Your previous appeal for this same issue was denied. Reading through the appeal, it's very clear that the correct decision was made at the time.

On top of that, you were 14 at the time you joined and were whitelisted here. Here, in a community where the minimum age is 16 years old because we want a mature community base. Had you actually been 16 at the time of your original ban, who knows, perhaps you would have been mature enough to know your mistakes before you made them.

Regardless of being blacklisted for being underage, you were. You lied to us, and you did something stupid. Your blacklist will not be lifted and this account of yours will be banned.

Outcome:
Appeal Denied; Blacklist remains, account banned.