Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 17:12
Sign in to follow this  
XxGrAipYyxX

SO uhh.....

i've been using my ex's steam to play dayz for years now. and she hasn't played on her steam in 2 years until last night where she changed the password. so.... uhhhh...... until i can afford a new copy or some kind hearted soul can afford a dayz gift and send it to me. i wont be able to play.

my xbox 1 name is the same as my name here XxGrAiPyYxX and here is my main steam account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098403485

feel free to add me on either or. cheers.

That sucks to hear! We'll take care of the account associated with your Forum Account for now to prevent anything from happening that is out of your control.

/moved to Off Topic.

Well that's some spice right there, hope to see you back soon

34 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

thanks. didn't know this was off topic my bad. 

You're fine! I moved it for you, please PM a Member of Staff when you get DayZ on your new Steam account, okay?

shit man. that hurts

i'd tell you that you can get it for cheaper by buying it from Russians, but the only key on the "Buy games from Russians" site is $75

17 minutes ago, Whitename said:

shit man. that hurts

i'd tell you that you can get it for cheaper by buying it from Russians, but the only key on the "Buy games from Russians" site is $75

You get DayZED, it's like DayZ but in Russian and is actually A2. ;P Haha, but wow. What a insane price. 

10 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

its ok im downloading dayz on my main acc now. thanks so much @Sophie you the best

Hopes and dreams do come true

5 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

@Brayces does this mean i need to be re white listed? since i got a new copy on another steam?

We can see about attaching your new SteamID to your Forum Account, but PM us so we can get that started. 

11 minutes ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

@Brayces does this mean i need to be re white listed? since i got a new copy on another steam?

Multiple steam accounts?!?!?! Banned