Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:12
Sign in to follow this  
Brady

Interview with a Community Member: WesternRP

ECLmGuNAUSIt_utcYGBagwTHfKpB6VBqZrgtEU6HOeulj2zzYZq7pGZSnxX8wT5Z5-pVjyTkA7Ai6gv3u4rUCRTsqOPDrwPeLNoI-T3pbuK2-x82F1VcehwZ_-kBVaCtG2tsPnu4

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @WesternRP

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Apologies for the lack of these, I am a busy person and the only person running these. These will continue as normal(every Wednesday).

Thanks to WesternRP for participating!

Tell us about yourself!

Spoiler

Well, I'm Western. I am British living over in Ireland Wexford. I work as a construction worker mainly but do a bit of sales here and there. I the guy you need if you need anything to do with a council and building sites. and From building, farming to driving, I am you're all around guy with all that type of thing. 

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

I heard about DayZRP from watching Mr Moons videos and me tried the whitelist and never got in so I went to an RP server called Asylum. This is I met LouieRP and we played them for awhile until if he went one way and I went another way. Louie came back to DayZRP and I came about two months later in September.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

A lot of people I knew from when I first started playing here are now banned but If I had to chose it would either be Lyca. My first day or second can't remember now but I met Lyca and she was with the Cold Water boys and I got to know her as the scary German lady and he was shouting at me to follow her.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place?

Spoiler

I think you should give more people chances of becoming staff. Have more supports and whatever ones show real support can become moderators. There are plenty of people on the server that would be great for staff but don't get picked for whatever reason. I also think I get this impression from the some staff members that they think it's right to talk down to people. I'm not saying all staff is but at times it does happen and I don't mean to hurtful or anything of the sorts and I also think people are in staff do there a role and some members wont even do it when asked. So I think you can show more support to the none staff members.

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here?

Spoiler

In November of 2017, Tortuga was a thing still then and I had the trading camp and there was a bunch of Indians or Brazilians I don't something like that anyway and they were screaming in game they want to trade and they would shut up and I get told over Teamspeak to sort it out and I come up I think with one of the Black Fang members and and I shout loudly at these people to shut up and to get in aline and they did and they wanted to trade so the first guy came up and said I want to trade to this SKS and I said I got 15 of these, they are shit don't bother with me that shit and I said fuck off next and resulted in only getting a double barrel because all they had were SKS.

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

I regret going around saying future staff and making memes about it because I have shot myself in the leg with it because never got staff. I know at the time I thought I would and 'Make DayZRP great again' but that never happen never got staff but hope one day I will.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

If I had to choose it would be Sebbe, Joffery, Munter and Jango, Just like because I like all these guys and It would great laugh with these people with all the stories we would tell and just have a laugh basically. 

Thank you for picking me this week. @Brady

:ph34r:

Classic Western taking every chance he can to ask to get staff haha

nice interview

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

Classic Western taking every chance he can to ask to get staff haha

nice interview

I have no Idea what your talking about ;) 

We get it you want to be in staff

i love you western dad

nice interview

I got managed so you know I had to post here much love @WesternRP