Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 13:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Felix Corten

(Paid Job) Looking for someone to draw dayz charcters for my youtube chanel

@Vrtra heard this guy is good at drawing 

Awww I’m humbled you’d mention me western.

I was hanging up the pencil for awhile. I got all moody n shit but friends of mine encouraged me to persue some more.

I just started this up. They are no where near professional and so I don’t ask for payment. I’m happy for the practice. Still... I have works I’m behind on haha @WesternRP

well... most of my sketches are portraits from reference pictures - meaning I draw what I see. I can change/add things -it’ll take me longer though. I am planning to get more into drawing scenes now for the journal I’ve been writing so if that is an idea of yours I can do that too.

Here’s a picture of the characters so far - I’ll draw a scene tonight and post it later. 

A6A09650-E789-497E-ADF9-FFDB4D47F0C8.thumb.jpeg.f38315fc438c5d98f3a2eb3aff61ccd9.jpeg

Edited by Vrtra
Sorry for the dim lighting. One room and roommate is asleep. ?

Just now, Vrtra said:

I was hanging up the pencil for awhile. I got all moody n shit but friends of mine encouraged me to persue some more.

I just started this up. They are no where near professional and so I don’t ask for payment. I’m happy for the practice. Still... I have works I’m behind on haha @WesternRP

well... most of my works are portraits from reference pictures - meaning I draw what I see. I can change/add things -it’ll take me longer though. I am planning to get more into drawing scenes now for the journal I’ve been writing so if that is an idea of yours I can do that too.

Here’s a picture of the characters so far - I’ll draw a scene tonight and post it later. 

A6A09650-E789-497E-ADF9-FFDB4D47F0C8.thumb.jpeg.f38315fc438c5d98f3a2eb3aff61ccd9.jpeg

Amazing mate. I'll PM you soon with some things we spoke about :) 

1 minute ago, Vrtra said:

well... most of my works are portraits from reference pictures - meaning I draw what I see. I can change/add things -it’ll take me longer though. I am planning to get more into drawing scenes now for the journal I’ve been writing so if that is an idea of yours I can do that too.

Do you have a drawing tablet?

Just now, Felix Corten said:

Do you have a drawing tablet?

Uh... the fuck is that? I got paper, pencil, pen, and colored pencils. Lol >_> sorry ?

1 minute ago, Vrtra said:

Uh... the fuck is that? I got paper, pencil, pen, and colored pencils. Lol >_> sorry ?

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªdrawing tabletâ¬â

It's what you use if you want to drew on your PC

@LouieRP can draw aswell...

Just now, Felix Corten said:

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªdrawing tabletâ¬â

It's what you use if you want to drew on your PC

Oh. That’s fancy! I’ll have to look into that!

@Spartan @Blackfyre get the crayons out. 

Just now, Vrtra said:

Oh. That’s fancy! I’ll have to look into that!

it's not too expensive and even i get 2 of those in my home and i don't even drew anymore xD

6 minutes ago, Beni said:

@Spartan @Blackfyre get the crayons out. 

I got this.

@Felix Corten here you go buddy, it's for free:

Spoiler

9ce28d2b95.png

Spoiler

No seriously :D , I know @Chewy can draw and has one of those fancy tablets. You could ask her. 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

I got this.

@Felix Corten here you go buddy, it's for free:

Hide contents

9ce28d2b95.png

Reveal hidden contents

No seriously :D , I know @Chewy can draw and has one of those fancy tablets. You could ask her. 

Dammmm this is very good :D

On a serious note, I can do some serious shit on paint and photoshop. PM me. 

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

-snip-

Are you related to Rembrandt?

1 hour ago, Taryn said:

HUH-WHA, YOU SUMMONED ME, BAE-RYN?!

Just now, Brayces said:

HUH-WHA, YOU SUMMONED ME, BAE-RYN?!

I did. This man is looking to pay you for your hand skills...

Help the man.

Just now, Taryn said:

I did. This man is looking to pay you for your hand skills...

Help the man.

*Cracks knuckles.*

I got to do NateRP, and then maybe you kind sir. Feel free to look at my art thread or CP page, as I have art in there. I specialize in line art, (less so color, but I can do color), and semi-realism style. 

*Leans a arm on the counter top, flicking hat up.*

Whatcha payin' and whatcha need? 

50 minutes ago, Brayces said:

*Cracks knuckles.*

I got to do NateRP, and then maybe you kind sir. Feel free to look at my art thread or CP page, as I have art in there. I specialize in line art, (less so color, but I can do color), and semi-realism style. 

*Leans a arm on the counter top, flicking hat up.*

Whatcha payin' and whatcha need? 

0_o

your work is amazing! Hire this one!

If this is still open I'm willing to take the job. 

Black and white / line art is $50 for the first character. Colour is $75. Prices are AUD and for full body work. If it's just a portrait or bust that lowers the price. - That's an introductory fee for the first job. Beyond that we can renegotiate. I have an iPad pro with an Apple pencil so I can work digitally and edit files on the fly depending on feedback.

I usually do surrealism but I can do portraits and enjoy working out of my comfort zone;

Best of luck with your channel.

Here's some examples - if you'd like more examples PM me or just reply and I'll attach some more:

tumblr_p2oqytw6up1ti9grko1_1280.jpg

5aab2a410a9b6_bushboysmall.thumb.jpg.c80abb361e8b421011da753c8e77f3fe.jpg

tumblr_ozworwmzLi1ti9grko1_1280.jpg

27880231_1604836372940962_72495675848806

On 3/16/2018 at 4:29 AM, Surviving Man said:

If this is still open I'm willing to take the job. 

Black and white / line art is $50 for the first character. Colour is $75. Prices are AUD and for full body work. If it's just a portrait or bust that lowers the price. - That's an introductory fee for the first job. Beyond that we can renegotiate. I have an iPad pro with an Apple pencil so I can work digitally and edit files on the fly depending on feedback.

I usually do surrealism but I can do portraits and enjoy working out of my comfort zone;

Best of luck with your channel.

Here's some examples - if you'd like more examples PM me or just reply and I'll attach some more:

Hide contents

tumblr_p2oqytw6up1ti9grko1_1280.jpg

5aab2a410a9b6_bushboysmall.thumb.jpg.c80abb361e8b421011da753c8e77f3fe.jpg

tumblr_ozworwmzLi1ti9grko1_1280.jpg

27880231_1604836372940962_72495675848806

Looks very good i will like to talk with you in privite (:

image.thumb.png.7e8b35e9b5d542466fdccd6e3fc089b5.png

Will accept money up front as down payment, will add eyes and background once payment has been made. 
Have I got the job? ^_^