Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:10
Sign in to follow this  
Brodie

In Need Of a Doctor.

*Brodie pushes down his PTT after finding a comfortable spot to sit. You would hear the crackling of a fire, the blowing of wind and the mumbled chatter of people in the background.*

"Hello to any doctors listening, I am in need of one. If this is your first time hearing my voice allow me to introduce myself. My name is Brodie, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am currently located in Lopatino. I will not state the reason I need a doctor due to the fact that some of it is quite sensitive information."

*He'd pause for a short moment.*

"Please contact me back on this frequency and hopefully we can meet, thank you for your time."

*He releases the PTT and lets out a sigh of relief.*

*A French sounding voice would come through the radio*

Monsieur Brodie... I do want to come off as medic not doing his job but... uh...

If a medic or docteur is needed they should know ahead of time what they are needed for so they know how to prepare and what to bring...

If this is a sensitive case... knowing you Monsieur and your friends I want nothing to do with it... I do not want to walk into a trap...

Besides you run a camp at the town of Lopatino... Oui...  Than you should have a docteur... 

*The voice of the french man would fade away into the static*

*Brodie'd listen to man's reply and nod, then procede to press the PTT*

"Ah no worries man, I know some people are cautious of the people in Lopatino, but this is a personal issue, not concerning anyone else, I just don't want to discuss my private business on an open frequency."

*He'd pause briefly.*

"We do have a few doctors I'm sure, but I heard one is sick in bed ironically enough and the others I have no clue, hence why I'm making this broadcast. I understand your skeptical analysis though, but thank you for your time."

*He'd release the PTT.*

*a sniffly voice of a female who sounds very ill responds.*

"This is Elizabeth, resident doctor in Lopatino... I'm not able to treat patients at the moment...stupid cold.

I believe you may have spoken with a friend of mine yesterday. Did you get your problem sorted out?

If need be, you can also reach out to Eric Grieves."

*Hearing the familiar woman's response he presses down his PTT and responds.*

"Yeah I spoke to him, Reeds his name was, unfortunately only a pharmaceutical engineer, so he didn't know much, but he did help some. Also I need a proper doctor for a few other things. I haven't spoken to Eric before, don't really know them, nor do I know how to reach 'em."

*He'd release his PTT*

Sign in to follow this