Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:32
Sign in to follow this  
Nav

Nav's Unban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair:  I think it's not fair because a few years ago I had a totally different Steam account. I was banned from DayZRP for having a VAC ban from a counterstrike bunny hopper. A little while later I had created another DayZRP account to try and re-whitelist with a different character. My IP's matched up and both accounts were banned. Once that happend I decided to make a ban appeal on my original account as I thought the VAC ban should not affect me on my DayZRP experience, as they were both unrelated. I remember, my ban appeal had brought up lots of talk about this in the administration team. Finally the rule was made that once 365 days pass on your VAC ban you may then get whitelisted again. However since I had created that other account to try and re-join before making my ban appeal screwed me.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I just thought you guys would never unban me as the rule was so enforced. So I just made another account. Had I just made a ban appeal in the first place  I wouldve been fine. I was just being ignorant. I had never done anything malicious to the server or anyone in anyway. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I just want to play some DayZRP on Standalone! Just asking for a chance at 1 Whitelist application. That's all. Please consider this.

What could you have done better?: Not been a twat and made a ban appeal instead of trying taking the fast way and make another account, I ended up making one in the end; unfortunately I never did that at the start.

Hello Nav,

Seeing as your email got solved because you took a while to reply, can you please link us all of your steam accounts.

Thank You.

This appeal will be closed in 24 hours if you fail to respond.

Since you have failed to respond in 24 hours, this appeal will be closed.

/Closed

I've opened this back up at OP's request.

Nav, we have a question based on what you wrote above. Do you recall your previous DayZRP forum name? You mention having joined here before, please provide us with the name you joined as. Thank you.

If its not Nav, I don't remember. I honestly have no clue. There should be about 3 or so names I tried with. I wont lie about that. I'm thinking maybe a Jack or something? 

I can't be more sincere when I say that I meant no malicious intent whatsoever. Just wanted to play some DayZRP, I acknowledge that I went the wrong of going about that; once I was banned. Nothing I can do about that now but make an appeal. All I ask is for you guys to genuinely consider this one.

Edited by Nav

Hello Nav,

Please do not bump your appeal, we are discussing this and will get it finished as soon as possible. 

Hey Nav,

The admin team has reviewed your appeal and has come to the conclusion that we're going to deny it. This is your fourth appeal and in your last appeal we explained to you that it is unacceptable that you made multiple accounts to circumvent your blacklist. Now you created another account, your fourth in total. As you must know by now, we only allow 1 account per person. You have tried to circumvent the blacklist on your second account and therefore we will deny this appeal. Had you simply waited until your VAC ban was a year old we would probably have granted you a second chance but it is unacceptable that you made several accounts and tried to circumvent the blacklist. 

Do not attempt to create any more accounts, we will find them and we will delete them.

Best of luck elsewhere.

Outcome: Appeal denied

Verdict by @Spartan, signed by @Aiko