Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 20:11 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

The Railroad

Thread looks good, Group looks great. Can't wait to see what you guys get up to.

Severograd welcomes all.

Welcome @PurpCookie to the group. A great dealer of ours. He sell good thangs!

I also added a ranking system. We have a dirty royal house. Rock och korv!

@Whitename I will get back to you tomorrow when i ahve more time. Started working at 03:00 at night today so need sleep. xD

On 7/15/2018 at 3:45 AM, Malthis said:

Wait... @BoneMan666 is playing something other than a radio host? Blasphemy! Give me Kaz Changas or give me death!

HAHAHAHA! cant wait to bring him back! I have so many characters with their own voices! hopefully youll run into Bernie soon! miss ya Malthis

On 7/15/2018 at 7:59 AM, Whitename said:

The changes are great so far, but it would be nice to see an explanation of where your group has been since April in the lore. As far as goals go, the single goal with a deadline you have has expired by 30 days. Also be nice to see more hard deadline goals, vs just one and the rest being ongoing. Measurable goals, as part of SMAR(T), are also good. You can change some of your existing goals, for example:

Changed to:

Perhaps make it so that you strive to complete X transactions per week?

Other than the above, it looks grand.

Yo, finally got time to do this. I will add some text to the story on how the hobo's split and the people that are still in it turned more evil. I will tweak the deadlines abit and give it better timeframe. 

We sell stuff all the time. I sell maybe 10 items every time i log in. But i can see with the people that deal stuff on how they do. 

Thanks for the feedback. If you got something else feel free to message me or write here. ?

Welcome @Beddhead to the Hobo Union!! ?

Welcome buddy! 

Good luck with the group!

Everyone is welcome to party with the Hobos!! ?

Fun RP running into you guys in Severo! Loving the hobo theme and the group. Keep up the awesome work guys!

Yo @yuthee and @AidanHs thanks for the chill words dudes!

looks good

The hobos walking into a tradingpost like..

Edited by KennethRP

4 outta 6 of your members only last played 2 weeks ago. If you guys want to stay as a group idea, you need to be more active and remove your inactive members. The thread and GFX looks decent, just improve the active numbers. 

Good luck. 

/Archived.

The members of this Group are not yet active enough, nor in game enough for this Group to be even considered for approval.

Once you have gathered more active members, or more time to be in game feel free to PM a member of Staff to have this Group unarchived.

Unarchived upon request. Best of luck.

Working on reqruiting more people. Have sent out messages. Will change goals after talking to the new people joining aswell. We care about what everyone want out off the group and not just me. Updates will come.

Welcome @Thomas Cale to the gang. May the code be in your favor.

18010747_1327209954035667_9193229573469707687_n.jpg.2c9cc63253624c8fac36cb31f9e5a4b9.jpg

HOBO CODE

Best of luck to you fellas.

whaaaaaaaat i didnt even know this was back.

good looks guys, can't wait to find the pot plug ingame

I wish to become a venerable Hobo wild-ling. Please make this happen. ? I can bring many hours of inconsequential, gibberish RP and will sell ruined clothing at a fair price.

Edited by Bounty

33 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I wish to become a venerable Hobo wild-ling. Please make this happen. ? I can bring many hours of inconsequential, gibberish RP and will sell ruined clothing at a fair price.

We do emote making signs outside houses or people.