Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 12:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

Embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you.

Just for the giggles I wanna hear your most embarrassing moments in your lives.... mine has to be trying to bring back romance in my dead ass marriage, so I put on a pretty dress (I don’t do dresses) tried to make a nice dinner with wine. So while waiting for my ex husband to come home from work I decided to open the wine while I cooked. One glass turned into a bottle, then bottle turned into two bottles. Red wine it was too and I threw up all over my nice cream carpet. So there I was on my hands and knees crying as my husband walks in my make up had run all down my face and I cry out “I was trying to be romantic” lol and also I over cooked the food and the house was smoked out! So I learnt my lesson. Don’t try to be romantic!!! Ever!!  Lol

I shat myself during a livefire exercise in the swedish army.

I'm one of those teens that have gone through that much embarrassing shit that i actually have to be careful now lol.

Its really difficult to say which is the most embarrassing . But there was this one time where i was talking to a girl when i was in year 7 and i literally did the joda impression like i was Will from the the inbetweeners  , unironically. She looked at me like i was a wierdo , and we never talked again. 

I have others that are way more embarrassing . But too embarrassing for the public tbh.

Got wasted and blacked out (only my memory). Fought a lot of people. woke up in strange bed with a beautiful blonde, wandered around a house that was strange to me, it was filled with people. None of the men would make eye contact or speak to me. the women told me what I did. Any man who looked at me wrong I kicked their arses while I was blacked out. My knuckles were a mess but besides that I was 100% in tact.  One of the men was a coward and slit the tires on my car. Walked to the mechanic rolled 3 tires back to my car 1 by 1 and changed my tires.  

Yeah I don't drink so much anymore.

That was a Car Bomb night.  

Edited by SweetJoe

Went out for Halloween dressed as Duff Man, cape and Duff beer utility belt the whole works. Got absolutely fucking mangled on the bus up to this nightclub on Glens Vodka and as soon as we arrive got offered a pollen joint. Don't remember anything else past that, there's pictures of me with obvious stoner vision looking at random shit. I fought two priests who were just people in costume but apparently I really did think they were preists and woke up under a caravan at 11am covered in blood. Walked home with half a Duff Man outfit on still drunk and blood soaked on a Friday, lotta weird stares. Blood wasn't mine, still don't know who's it was 

On my birthday last year, me and a friend of mine were just knocking back celebration shots on the porch of his apartment. Some random ass irish dude walks up and asks to join in, of course letting him.

So with 3 of us, we each did two car bombs and split half a gallon of fireball(we were poor) and the irish dude broke out the blunts.

Needless to say, absolutely twisted at this point. Drunk and piss and high as hell, we have the bright idea to order chinese food.

But rather than getting delivery, we think "oh please- we can walk 4 miles through the city."

So we walk, paranoia hits hard between all three of us, start running through the streets.

I fall, hit my knee on the corner of the cement, blood starts gushing down my leg, soaking my pants in a thick red crimson.

I look down, "damn... imma feel that in the morning"

got chinese food

best night of my life

edit: just remembers, this random irish man was actually a distant friend of my buddy who just happened to show up randomly

Edited by LemonLime

Most embarassing.... Oh boy...

Back when I was like.... 14... When all the kids threw themselves off of a swing and landed on their feet. I tried to be the one who went the highest. And I did. I landed perfectly..... Thhhhheeeeeeeeeen I lost balance, stumbled and faceplanted into a wooden plank and got smouldered with dirt... In front of like 5 other kids... They never let me live that day down...

" I don't give a shit if the teachers see me, ask me if I fucking care cunt " 

*Lights up a cigarette* 

" Yano me bro, I'm not assed "

*Teacher comes round the corner*

" Fuck sake "

True story. 

Eh, probably shitting myself in Costa Rica in a trip down from the mountains through the highlands to the Pacific Coast. We were told we couldn't take a shit on the bus toilet, so having waited and ignored my stomach's longing to deposit my diet of nothing but rice, fruit, fruit, fruit, and more fruit plus a couple other things completely lacking in any sort of protein and being wholly composed of fiber. We made a stop, at which point I was informed there was no toilet, so I ran to the rear one in the bus only to be greeted with a locked door and the voice of the Sophomore English teacher telling me to be patient. Needless to say I didn't make it and shat myself right there. Luckily everybody was off the bus and our English speaking guide and a couple other people helped me get cleaned up, and none of the students that were there were any wiser. They commented that the bus smelled really good after they got back in it because of the sheer amount of cleaning supplies that were used.

Moral of the story: Don't get in a battle with your asshole, it will unclench and you will lose.

10 minutes ago, Major said:

Eh, probably shitting myself in Costa Rica in a trip down from the mountains through the highlands to the Pacific Coast. We were told we couldn't take a shit on the bus toilet, so having waited and ignored my stomach's longing to deposit my diet of nothing but rice, fruit, fruit, fruit, and more fruit plus a couple other things completely lacking in any sort of protein and being wholly composed of fiber. We made a stop, at which point I was informed there was no toilet, so I ran to the rear one in the bus only to be greeted with a locked door and the voice of the Sophomore English teacher telling me to be patient. Needless to say I didn't make it and shat myself right there. Luckily everybody was off the bus and our English speaking guide and a couple other people helped me get cleaned up, and none of the students that were there were any wiser. They commented that the bus smelled really good after they got back in it because of the sheer amount of cleaning supplies that were used.

Moral of the story: Don't get in a battle with your asshole, it will unclench and you will lose.

Mine is exactly the same as this actually, just with piss instead of shit... xD

About 12/13 on a school trip.

5 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Mine is exactly the same as this actually, just with piss instead of shit... xD

About 12/13 on a school trip.

17 minutes ago, Major said:

So I was eating a sandwich reading this... I was into my second bite... suddenly not so hungry now ¬¬ lol 

Edited by kimmylou

I tried for a few moments or minutes to remember anything, but I can't really right now.

So this has to suffice for now: Basically, as kids we slept at a pal's house and his parents were away. Shit kids did - in our age anyway. Still in the middle of town, so we ran around at night and looked at (then) scary-looking houses, but also were doing pranks or thought we'd do them. Don't ask, kids stuff.

For that prank we used to take a raw egg with us. For whatever reason we were kinda paranoid about being seen although 3 kids in the city wouldn't be anything special. When we "planned something" we noticed a car about to pass us on the road, so we ducked. Don't even ask me why, not like the driver would've given any shits, as it was in the middle of town where pedestrians can be all over, even in the evening or at night.

So we "duck n' cover", flat on the ground. But in the heat of battle I, as dumb fuck, forgot that I put the raw egg into my jeans pocket. And I can tell you I didn't hit the ground on my back. So it had to happen, it burst, making a huge mess on the right side of my jeans which really annoyed me and my friends laughed their asses off all the way. We walked back to that friend's place, luckily not far away, and tried to clean that up.

That's one of the more embarassing things I can remember (or am willing to share) so far. But alas, it can't compare to some of you folks shitting yourselves :P

Edited by Combine

When I was a little kid I used to sleepwalk a lot.

When I was ten my family and I went on a cruise ship to explore Alaska. Well, the third night I woke up half asleep wanting to use the bathroom in the room. So I opened the door and went in thinking it was the bathroom. Well as the door closed and I fully woke up I found myself not in the bathroom but instead the hallway. Now it's around 2 in the morning and I only have a shirt and underwear on. So I do what every kid does and start banging on the door. Well with no luck my parents don't answer the door. After waiting some time I decided to explore the ship all by myself. Eventually, after more time had passed I was able to find someone that worked on the ship. He let me back in and I fell asleep. When morning came I told my parents about the experience I just had but they didn't believe me. The funny part was that same day I saw the guy who let me in and he said hello to me and that's how my parents finally believed me.

Being apart of this community at times tbh

Ah, my most embarrassing moment got me in mighty big trouble to a point where it got dangerous :ph34r:

I was traveling through ukraine approx 2 year ago. In kiev I was checking my map when a man to my left mumbled something and held a cigarette towards me. I assumed he wanted fire and distracted as I was I answered lost in thoughts with a big "Nyet" which is not ukrainian but russian for no. My mistake was that I didnt notice that the man was wearing the uniform of the Right Sector, a group of (ultra-)nationalists with a specific dislike for russians.

Long story short:
20 Minutes later a friend finally convinced the half dozen man in camoflage and approx 30 bystanders that I'm just a stupid tourist and no fucking spy. :$

7 minutes ago, Malet said:

-snip-

Nibba you nearly got nailed to a cross that's not embarrassing that's fucking terrifying holy shit

Another worse one.... When i was a kid and my parents let me cremate my gerbil on the BBQ... It... didn't work... at all... Just.... barbecued gerbil.... Yep... And what made it worse is when the fox stole it to eat it... 

5897a7cfcba9841eabab6152.png

Just now, Mademoiselle said:

Another worse one.... When i was a kid and my parents let me cremate my gerbil on the BBQ... It... didn't work... at all... Just.... barbecued gerbil.... Yep... And what made it worse is when the fox stole it to eat it... 

mrw-im-looking-through-my-subreddit-subs

I can't think of anything too embarrassing but like most people I can think of one time I was drinking and made a fool of myself.

So I go out drinking with some friends in downtown, we get like two pitchers of beer and are drinking normally, no idea what happened but someone had to have spiked my drink when we all got up and played arcade games. I finish two glasses and I note that I don't feel so great and I think I wanna go back. So my partner at the time and I along with our friend decide to head back to his place to chill. We sit outside smoking some weed and I black out. Completely black out, no trace of anything. I have never blacked out like this before, I recall NOTHING of that night after we left the bar.

Apparently I went inside, and came back all like ... creepy quiet and stone cold expression and smoked like 3-4 bowls to myself. Then I stood up, screamed something to the effect of "GET ME OUT OF HERE/I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" and attempted to scale a BBQ and hop the backyard fence. I biffed it and smacked my face on the concrete brick flooring and my partner had to wrestle me to keep me from springing. During the night, I'd flail and scream random ass shit about people chasing me, hurting me or wanting to kill me to the point I was restrained on the bed with a belt. <_> Finally my partner was like WTF and shoved me in the car to the hospital. The ER wouldn't check me in without ID so my partner road back to his place for my ID, during that time I strolled out of the ER got lost down town and sort of came to in a Starbucks and I was crying, face bloody in this fucking Starbucks scared out of my damn mind. I was like, "Where the fuck am I, what happened to me, oh my god."

Luckily for me a nurse who worked at a nearby hospital was there and sat down and asked me what was up, I was sobbing saying I was lost didn't know where I was or what happened. She drove me back to the hospital and I sat down thinking I was abandoned and fucked completely. Then in waltzed my partner and I was so happy, we drove back to his place and I slept the rest of the day and following day.

Like, Jesus Christ I acted so fucking mental, I swear. I apologized so much to my friend and my partner I felt so bad and I still cringe thinking about it. God, I probably looked bat shit insane... Now I rarely drink in public and if I do I don't leave my glass EVER.

I fell asleep in the school library once.. in the way back far corner. My phone was on silent because #school. I fell asleep at like 3:30PM while doing research for a paper. Woke up at 8AM to a very confused librarian who hadnt realized she left me int here... and a crowd of people. I almost died of embarassment. I'm a notoriously heavy sleeper. It took 5 people shouting and shaking me to wake me up. There's a video of it somewhere. 

18 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Why would your parents let you do that haha

Recently enough actually, I took the wrong bus when I was heading out to uni, the bus I usually take is the 304 but, instead, like a moron I took the 304A. My bus terminates at the uni I go to and repeats the route, whilst the 304A terminates about an hour in the other direction. I swiftly realised this but decided to wait for the repeat route and got on the correct bus when I got back to the city. I arrived about 40 minutes late for my lecture, thundering in to the lecture hall at 100mph wasn't the best idea so, whilst attracting literally everybody's attention, I decided it'd be a good idea to fall down the large amount of steps in the lecture hall. All in all I think I fell about 4 or 5 rows before I stopped, papers and folder spewed all across the place. Picked myself up along with my things and then sat down and waited for the lecture to resume, not saying a fucking word and trying to stop my face from turning red.

Moral of the story, take the right bus kids.

15 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

Why would your parents let you do that haha

Moral of the story: I gotta make my own mistakes, they told me it was a bad idea. I thought they were lying xD 

1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

I honestly laughed out loud at the mental picture i got from the situation...

3 minutes ago, OskuRP said:

I honestly laughed out loud at the mental picture i got from the situation...

i laugh at it now... it's a situation where I'm like... Wow, I was and still am a complete idiot