Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:52
Sign in to follow this  
RandyBiscuit

Event Cancelled!

Will you be coming?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can the anarchists do best mass initiation?

10 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

At the moment me and my friend Yasen are debating wether it should be OOC or IC but obviously if it is OOC no but feel free if IC :)

1 minute ago, RandyBiscuit said:

At the moment me and my friend Yasen are debating wether it should be OOC or IC but obviously if it is OOC no but feel free if IC :)

I'm good, I'll probably get banned lol.

I'll see later on in the week if I'm coming or not, dunno yet.

Just now, KyleRP said:

I'm good, I'll probably get banned lol.

I'll see later on in the week if I'm coming or not, dunno yet.

Just now can comfirm, it is IC :D

44 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

Probably not, but I'm sure they'll try anyway. ;)

I'm pretty sure I don't have anything up for next weekend, so I'd possibly roll by unless @Sam Fields has great and terribly fun plans in mind for the not so super Scarpaci bros.

Looks good i belive in you

Very nice, can't wait to see what Chernarus has to offer. Hope some commies come so we can have some of that sweet russian accent singing.

aleksei hitting the stage like

eIDOuL.gif

3 hours ago, KyleRP said:

Sorry mate just had to change it to OOC, for the sake of people coming and not worrying about people being robbed!!!

24 minutes ago, RandyBiscuit said:

Sorry mate just had to change it to OOC, for the sake of people coming and not worrying about people being robbed!!!

I mean, I'm not so well-versed in current "wasteland geopolitics" as someone staying out of them mostly and not following all developments, but I'd say if you pick IC, you can also organize or find people willing to pull security so it's not (subjectively) "ruined" by other groups. At least not directly "on-scene".

But fine by me either way, will surely be fun!

Edited by Combine

1 minute ago, Combine said:

I mean, I'm not so well-versed in current "wasteland geopolitics" as someone staying out of them mostly and not following all developments, but I'd say if you pick IC, you can also organize or find people willing to pull security so it's not (subjectively) "ruined" by other groups. At least not directly "on-scene".

But fine by me either way, will surely be fun!

Well since i already have a group telling us they will hold everyone up, i think we will just take the safe option to do what will be fun but not deadly, doesn't make sense for the lore to be talking about Cherno's got talent does it

14 minutes ago, RandyBiscuit said:

Well since i already have a group telling us they will hold everyone up, i think we will just take the safe option to do what will be fun but not deadly, doesn't make sense for the lore to be talking about Cherno's got talent does it

Good point, actually, with it being possibly (or highly) unrealistic.

But then again in a quirky mind I can also see it potentially happen in such a setting if there were still enough (remotely sane) people in SZ running around and them coming together for such events for a sense of ... normal times. But then again I have no clue how it will unfold or how it was planned in more detail, so ... *shrug*.

OOC it is. Will still be funny or something else, I guess.

2 hours ago, RandyBiscuit said:

Jesus christ people it was a joke lol dont worry your little cotton socks off too much 

14 hours ago, KyleRP said:

Jesus christ people it was a joke lol dont worry your little cotton socks off too much 

I knew it was a joke kyle! <3 

Also on another note can I join the event, convince you to make me a big part of the event? Then cancel an hour or 2 before? :P

Guest Beni

I'd go for the fucking crack 100%. 

1 hour ago, Beni said:

I'd go for the fucking craic 100%. 

fixed it for ya b xoxo

Last CGT I attended was awesome, here's a screenshot from it, it was so long time ago it still has the old logo :D 

f3e2e93c4e.png

I will definitely attend if it's within my timezone.

Guest Beni
12 minutes ago, Shane Is Dead said:

fixed it for ya b xoxo

My boys always got my back. Lmao. 

8 hours ago, The Traveler said:

I knew it was a joke kyle! <3 

Also on another note can I join the event, convince you to make me a big part of the event? Then cancel an hour or 2 before? :P

Do what you wish but the big parts of the event is the audience, to be supportive and meet new people!

Calling in @Macbrines guitar and @Rebel Pados annoying ass flute

7 hours ago, OskuRP said:

Calling in @Macbrines guitar and @Rebel Pados annoying ass flute

Sorry kid, I can probably speak for macbrine but our art will not be perverted by this "roleplaying" community 

Edited by Rebel Pado

8 minutes ago, Rebel Pado said:

Snip

Who are you calling kid, boy?

43 minutes ago, OskuRP said:

Who are you calling kid, boy?

who you calling boy, youth?

1 minute ago, Rebel Pado said:

who you calling boy, youth?

latest?cb=20170816210121

Pado's only talent is looking cute