Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 04:00 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Jade

To Kara it's Robin...

*Naomi fiddles with the radio in thought for a moment before finally pressing the button down. Her accent comes through thick and she sounds exhausted*

"Hey... Kara it's uh Robin as you would say. I don't know you was lookin' for some glasses still, but I've happened to find a few pairs. Gimme a shout if you want to try them on to see how they fit."

*She lets go of the button and leans back on a chair, cradling her hand as she waits for a response.*

Edited by Jadeboat

*Kara would have sat her back against an old oak tree, having received the message, however being unable to respond to it. Withdrawing a scratched and battered Short wave radio from her pack, she would depress the PTT button and would begin speaking, her Chernarussian accent home to  a lighthearted tone*

"Ajoy Robin, It's good to hear your voice again. I hope you have been well in the past day since we last seen eachother. AndThank you so much for keeping an eye out for a set of glasses for me, I'll be sure to try and bump into you again - as I have found a new pair, but i'll happily try them on. With luck, we'll see eachother again soon - Take care and be safe, Ano?"

*She would release the PTT with a slight sigh, adjusting her pack on her shoulders after sliding the radio back into it neatly*

*Naomi lets out a relieved sigh and quickly presses the PTT down.*

"I've been better. I'll try to keep these pairs as safe as I can till we meet again and uh no worries safe is my middle name."

*She lets out a chuckle but there's obvious sarcasm in her voice.*

Sign in to follow this