Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:22
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

Message for Johnny Hart

Selina sits inside the north west airfield fire station looking at the severed head of Erin Wellington the member of the black roses who she killed just the other day. She sets the head down on the second floor and picks up her radio...

*Pushes the PTT*

''Mr hart, time has got away with me today, and to be honest i have more important things to do with my time then meet with someone who will not believe that i am no longer associated with the black roses. 

So you wanted the proof?.....eh??

Well inside the fire station in north west airfield is the severed head of a black rose member.

If you  aren't sure of who he is, might i suggest you contact that drunk, drug addict irish Cullen. I'm sure he will confirm who Erin wellington is.

*releases the PTT*

Edited by kimmylou

*Nikolai, cooking the deer he had just shot, hears the broadcast over the crackling of the fire, Nikolai begins laughing at the thought of Erin Wellington, he presses down the PTT*

I must confirm that he is dead as well, Ms Falk here, saved my life as Mr. Wellington was trying to kill me. She shot him dead right in front of my eyes. I have heard of these 'Black Roses'. What a fucking joke.

If you have a sensitive stomach, you might not want to peak your head into this fire station she is talking about... He has been dead a while.

*You can hear the laughter come through the radio*

I would take her and Is' word for it.

*Nikolai releases the PTT and goes back to cooking his deer*

Sign in to follow this