Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 04:43
Sign in to follow this  
ReaperRP

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BAR

*KS is sat looking at serveogard looking down at the bar*

presses the PTT

"If anyone can hear me on this freq just like to know if the pub in serveo has gone as I've passed through on a few occasions and it's like a ghost town I hear there are some cannibals around. Is that the reason for it being a ghost town or have they just moved local any info would be appreciated"

*He releases the PTT and starts to leave*

*Eddie hears the past transmission and grabs his radio to respond, he presses the PTT button and begins to speak:*

"Hello, the Pub is very much open, unfortunately I have been sick and have been taking it easy at my house on the hill in Severograd."

"I do have a business partner Named Lorenzo who has been opening the pub in the later hours and I believe you have been coming by the pub while it's either closed or we are getting supplies for the pub."

"Sorry for this inconvenience, I will soon be hiring more staff to further the hours so you the patrons can enjoy the pub at all times of the day!"

*Eddie turns off the radio and slips it into his jacket pocket.*     

Edited by Eddie
grammar error

*KS hear a response about the pub*

he presses the PTT

"Hello, my friend thanks for the info I will surely keep passing by hoping you're doing ok now and things get back to the way it was will see you around hopefully. Stay safe with these about the  cannibals"

he releases the PTT

Edited by Reaper

Quinn listened in and pressed down on the PTT as she was looking down at the Kingdom of Severograd.

"Yeah, many people come here, just might be coming at the wrong times sir!"

Quinn released the PTT as she sits on her roof looking down at the Kingdom of Severograd.

Edited by Josei

The voice of a young girl can be heard. She seems to be in her teens. A thick Spanish accent is evident.

"The pub was attacked last night by the Killers, or the cannibals as you call them. They took around 5 people by surprise and shot one of them. They tortured the others. Two managed to escape. I don't know what happened to the remaining two. However, Lorenzo will most likely not be back for a while."

*Kogami listened to the news before pressing down on the PTT*

"I highly suggest you bring company with you or at least keep an eye out before entering the Severograd area, these damn cannibals are lurking around everywhere.

Anyway, there is a new PUB in Lopitino being run my Anarchy. If you don't have any problems with them you should head there.

Severograd isn't safe it seems."

Edited by Levi Ackerman

Sign in to follow this