Rifleman

S1: No Time to Comply, RDM Vybor, 09/03/2018 21:00 GMT

Server and location: S1, Vybor Main road

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  21:00 GMT 09/03/2018

Your in game name:  Kara Kratochvil

Names of allies involved:  N/A

Name of suspect/s:  Not Known

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  None from my POV as I was not recording at the time

Detailed description of the events: 

Simply put, I just entered Vybor town from Kamensk Military base, hoping to gather supplies and maybe meet with people - having heard only periodic gunshots - thinking it might have been a few players shooting at zombies. I enter the town, and notice a backpack on the ground of the main road before going about my looting. As all is now quiet, - I get out my pistol to shoot a zombie where this guy runs up to me with an assault rifle from the main road after I had shot aformentioned zombie. He screams "PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW" with his weapon raised - In no less than 2 seconds I am mid animation to surrender, in which he decides to unload his assault rifle into me, and killing me instantly. Now, Granted I still had my pistol in my hands, however it was lowered and I was granted no time to comply to his initiation.

Hey can we talk this out in teamspeak? You walked into the middle of a firefight and pointed a gun at me

4 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

Hey can we talk this out in teamspeak? You walked into the middle of a firefight and pointed a gun at me

I am more than happy to discuss over Teamspeak. I will wait in the open comms of your group's TS room.

Right, Had a nice chat with Kyle and sorted this whole thing out as a simple misunderstanding and DayZ being DayZ. This report can be closed.

We've had a quick look at this report, we're happy to go with the OP's wishes. We will be closing this report as requested. Glad you guys could resolve things.

/solved