Server time: 2018-04-22, 06:40

SheepyMcSheepface

A frequency formerly used by the PCC

*Exhausted from ascending all the way up the highest hill in the direct vicinity, looking to maximise his walkie talkie's reach, Yuri bumps down to catch a breath for a short while. After a minute has passed, he presses the PTT and begins to talk in Russian*

Товарищ Петров. Я не знаю, периодически ли вы настраиваете эту частоту. Один товарищ сказал мне, что я, скорее всего, доберусь до вас так, если вы еще живы. Я слышал, что ситуация в нашей любимой родине вызывает беспокойство, и врагов народа много. Помните, что вы не все! У нашей причины еще много сторонников. Я продвигаюсь на Юг, чтобы помочь вам в решении любого вопроса, стоящего на пути правления пролетариев. Если вы живы и слышите мою передачу, пусть все, кто жив, знают, что время людей должно прийти сейчас.

Товарищ, я жду, пока ты подтверждаешь, что слышал передачу. Я стараюсь контролировать все частоты, используемые движением народа, но я не знаю о приеме. Но судьба принадлежит людям, и мы встретимся и будем бороться за будущее людей! Слава народу!

Spoiler

Tovarish Petrov. I do not know if you still tune this frequency from time to time. A comrade told me I could most probably reach you this way - if you are still alive. I heared the situation in our beloved motherland is worrying and enemies of the people are plentiful. Remember you are not allone!  Our cause has plenty supporters still. I am making my way South to help you with whatever issue stands in the way of the rule of proletarians. If you are alive and hear my transmission, let everybody who is alive know that time of people must come now.

Tovarish, I wait for you confirming you heared transmission. I try to monitor all frequencies used by the movement of peoples collective, but I do not know about reception. But destiny belongs to the people, and we will meet and fight for the people's future! Glory to the people!

*Yuri slowly releases the PTT, looking at the sun setting in a dark orange colour behind the hills in the west. After a while he would switch his radio to another frequency written on a crinkled piece of paper and repeat his message, then monitor the frequency for a while to then carry on with the next one noted down*

Spoiler

If you are actually Russian, please excuse my Google Translate text. All for the immersion ;)

*As Petrov’s dusty radio equipment crackled to life he listens to the voice with curiosity, not recognising it.*

“Привет, товарищ, мое имя ... Ajax. Петров делает ... ну, я верю. Могу я спросить, кто ваш контакт?”

“Петрову нелегко доверять новые лица, новые голоса. Не так много, как он использует. Возможно, имя вашего контакта принесет вам некоторые.”

“Я не могу дать вам без доверия. Я скажу вам этого товарища: это еще не конец. Я жду вашего ответа.”

*Petrov would let go of the PTT and begin to go over the conversation in his head, trying to decide wether it was genuine or otherwise.*

Spoiler

“Hello comrade my name is...Ajex. Petrov is doing...well I believe. Might I ask who your contact was?”

“Petrov does not easily trust new faces, new voices. Not as much as he use too. Perhaps your contact’s name will gain you some.”

”There is not much I can give you without trust. I will tell you this comrade: it is not over. I await your response.”

*Yuri jumps up as he hears a voice actually replying on the current frequency. He quickly grabs his walkie talky, pushes the PTT down, but then holds for a second, reconsidering what to answer, before speaking:*

Да, товарищ Аякс, я думаю, вы правы, непреодолимость меры предосторожности стоит тонны лечения. Давайте не будем обсуждать имена людей, вы никогда не слушаете. Петров узнает, кто я, если товарищ рассказал вам о

Spoiler

"Dah, tovarish Ajax. I guess you are right, an untsiya of precaution is worth a tonna of cure. Let us not through around names of men, you never now who listens. Petrov will know who I am if tovarish has told you about"

... *his voice would cut for a second, he then would spell the letters out loud*

Роман Леонид Михаил - мы, возможно, никогда не встречались, но если вы действительно с Петровым, мы стоим на одной стороне. Товарищ, я чувствую, что настало время для людей подняться. Я не могу больше объяснить радио, Петров должен знать, кто мы, вы можете сказать ему, что мы поддерживаем постоянный поток сигарных принадлежностей.

Spoiler

Рома́н Леони́д Михаи́л RLM - we may have never met but if you are indeed with Petrov we stand on same side. Tovarish, I have feeling that it is time for people to rise. I cannot explain more over radio, Petrov must know who we are, you can tell him we are who keeps steady flow of cigar supplies alive."

*you could hear Yuri's dirty laugh*

Где я найду славных товарищей?

Spoiler

"Where would I find the glorious comrades?"

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"Zdravo. Thought I was the only one alive. I'm up by Lop with a few people, trying to set this shit up. I expect to see your guys's faces there."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*