Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:46
Sign in to follow this  
Glitch

Group partners needed!

It's been a while since I have played any DayZ but looks like I have a new pc coming so I will be back in business. With my time away I had a lot of ideas and thinking to do.

I have a group idea with a strong focus on story making. DayZRP needs more story makers. RP can get dull really fast if you jump into game with little plot and just hope for the best. I believe if you set yourself up for good RP you will get it. So my group will focus on involving other players as much as possible and allowing their involvement to shift the group in certain directions and progress any story we create. In a nutshell RP is the main focus not group power or territory control.

I am going to do my best to keep my group away from being a simple label. In other words this group will not be a "survivor group where we look out for each other." It will not be a bandit group nor a hero group. I do not wish to go into detail until I have found some partners.

I don't want to try this group alone. I am looking for some co-leaders. I hope to find people with some previous experience leading groups. I need people who have a similar mindset towards the importance of story in RP. I need people who are ambitious, easygoing and flexible. If that's you please let me know if you are interested. We can discuss my group in detail.

ALSO if anyone has their own group ideas but they also need some partners I would be interested in hearing. Maybe we can merge our ideas.

PM me when you free.

PM me the idea i might be interested to help out of it sounds good ;)

I'd be down, depending on the idea though. PM, and I'll check it out.

PM me too, interested :)