Dan

The Pedlars - OPEN RECRUITMENT

Put my character as William Drake

Good luck guys

Sounds like a tricycle gang

giphy.gif

Edited by Lucass

looks good

This is such a fantastic idea. Really appreciate what you guys put into this community.

Making it better one step at a time! #piecebypiece #groundup

Memes

14 minutes ago, Shane Is Dead said:

Memes

Could you please keep the clutter off my group thread and direct the hate to my PMs instead >:( 

42 minutes ago, Shane Is Dead said:

Memes

"Last played: 1 month ago"

Memes. :trolle:

Anyhow good to have another trader group, a liiittle oversaturated but you can make it interesting I reckon :)

Edited by KyleRP

hey there this looks good

E4OhX4G.png

Not an internet hacker group

+1

I like this, your page looks really nice and the idea is solid, nothing bad about a trading group, good luck lads.

Looks good, digging the graphics. Good luck

Looks good Daniel I would give this a 9/10

Looks pretty good! Goodluck!

Another trading group?

I guess its lucrative from an IC stand point, but honestly the server needs original ideas...

Try to spice it up a bit and not make it so painfully generic.

Edited by MeenMuginLovin

8 minutes ago, MeenMuginLovin said:

And to Loremaster @PCJames since he gave you beanz for clarity.

Guess you'll have to see us in-game before you call us "painfully generic." Anyone that knows me in this community should know that my groups tend to be on the more creative and outlandish side of things. From a "Computer Hacking" group that was an incognito intelligence-trading group, to a Pizza Shop group front page and IC interactions but actually a secret mafia.

Thanks for the feedback, but telling me to come up with something more original before ever coming across us in-game doesn't mean anything.

EDIT: I'm not trying to come off as insulting at all or target you. These are unfortunately the reactions you come to expect in here. Being in groups with @DustyRP and the boys and making groups that attempted to push forward RP only to get shot down by people because what's the fun in putting all of our secrets on the group page. It's really irritating to get told that your group isn't good enough by people that haven't even seen it played out.

Edited by Dan

1 minute ago, Dan said:

And to Loremaster @PCJames since he gave you beanz for clarity.

Guess you'll have to see us in-game before you call us "painfully generic." Anyone that knows me in this community should know that my groups tend to be on the more creative and outlandish side of things. From a "Computer Hacking" group that was an incognito intelligence-trading group, to a Pizza Shop group front page and IC interactions but actually a secret mafia.

Thanks for the feedback, but telling me to come up with something more original before ever coming across us in-game doesn't mean anything.

Well I don't know you, as well as it seems you should be doing a better job in terms of IC outreach if I haven't heard of you IG either...

From a forum stand point everything you've listed under "Objectives" ie the things you'll bring to the "table" or community, all have been done before countless times. Excuse me if I came across as crass or rude its just I really hate seeing unoriginal content being recreated over and over. 

I'll wait to be unexpectedly impressed by this group in an OOC and IC manner I guess. Or in other words... Good luck!

21 minutes ago, MeenMuginLovin said:

Another trading group?

I guess its lucrative from an IC stand point, but honestly the server needs original ideas...

Another hostile RP group?

Another group that’s gonna stay in one city?

Another group that’s gonna hide in the woods?

See, I can do that too. You can make anything seem boring.

Edited by Squillium

Good luck! :)

3 minutes ago, Josei said:

Good luck! :)

4 minutes ago, MeenMuginLovin said:

Good luck

Thanks.

you should be doing a better job in terms of IC outreach if I haven't heard of you IG either

I made this group in order to be interested in this dead game, hence why I have so few hours recently. If you want to continue this, my PM's are more than open.

Edited by Dan

From a forum stand point everything you've listed under "Objectives" ie the things you'll bring to the "table" or community, all have been done before countless times. Excuse me if I came across as crass or rude its just I really hate seeing unoriginal content being recreated over and over. 

Isn't the damned basically the lost souls? Characters appear to be the same, at least.. A fair few do.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I think Henry would suit this group, I accept.

1 minute ago, Mexi said:

I think Henry would suit this group, I accept.

Welcome, @Mexican.

Good luck, guys!