Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 11:28
Sign in to follow this  
Whitename

Black Roses

Vasily takes a breath and sits down on the ground. He takes another glance to confirm his rifle is close by and stares down onto the freshly-turned dirt where Liam was buried. Vasily looks up at the radio tower; up at the clouds; and back down again at the cross Vasily had stuck into the dirt at the head of the grave.

I was never one for emotions, was I?

Vasily mutters those words to himself. He was genuinely curious, as he couldn't remember. He thinks of the earliest memory he can think of -- stepping out of the Airport in Sochi -- but couldn't bring anything from it. Nothing could help him justify what he was about to say. But, he knew it had to be done.

Vasily was getting too close to members of the Black Roses. He remembers Mr Kalo saying he was trying to bring them together as a "family". Vasily didn't like that at all. A job is a job, not a family. He gingerly removes his armband from his arm and runs the material between his fingers. The material was different now -- it had been faded by all the shit they had gone through over the last month-or-so.

*Vasily removes his radio from his belt and flips on the switch*

Fuck it, here goes nothing.

*Vasily pushes the PTT. A deep, emotion-lacking Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Hello there. My name is Vasily Andropov. I am a member of the Black Roses. I am speaking to you all today on public frequency to make announcement. But first, some explanation. Hopefully my friends in Black Roses are listening as well.

I was never a violent person before all this shit went down. I don’t remember much about my past, I only remember shit up until beginning of 2016 or something. But I do know that, above all else, I’d like to survive.

Me being in Black Roses -- being aggressive, hostile threat to South Zagoria -- puts me at a constant risk of dying. It’s given me good allies and good friends, sure, but it has also brought me enemies. Enemies who’d like to see me, and any other Black Rose, put into the ground.

As you all can hopefully understand, that puts me at risk. I don’t like risk. I’d like to enter into a more… secure group of people.

Furthermore, the actions that the Black Roses committed onto my friend, Ulman. This, to me, is unforgivable, even if Ulman forgives. For those of you who haven’t spent time with me, it is obvious to those who have that I do not have many close friends, or even people I like. I like Ulman, Kalo… *Vasily looks down at Liam’s grave*... and in odd way, Liam as well. That is not many.

Harming my friends is unforgivable. That is end of story.

That is why I must announce my resignation from the Black Roses.

*Vasily releases the PTT, carefully folds his armband into eighths and stores it in his backpack, and presses the PTT again*

I did not make this decision easily but I will spare you any more than I’ve already said.

I leave you with this: I still consider all members of the Black Roses an ally in my mind, and would gladly get a drink with all of you. To all those who wish the Black Roses harm, please consider me as somebody who no longer poses threat. Thank you for listening.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Edited by ryanbroman

*Sultan wakes up after his power nape*

"Ah well sounds like you are tierd of attacking small and weak groups"

"And getting smacked by us when you guys dont hide"

"Arent you one of the shit talkers"

"Well goodluck dog hope you find a pacifist group"

*smacks down the radio*

*Vasily laughs and presses the PTT*

I recognise that voice! Say what you want, but boy did I enjoy sending round after round into you in Severograd after you followed us into the woods! 

But that is over now.

Good to hear from you. 

Edited by ryanbroman

*Sultan takes his radio*

"Its THE Sultan Ulan We won that fight soooo"

"We have won every single firefight thats pretty sad you have always hade the bigger numbers soooo im glad that you are still alive with mutch love"

*puts down the radio*

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

”I heard from a pretty little lass that you rob people who are unarmed, then take them down to the shore and then try and run them over. Are you that pathetic? What, you can’t get a fair fight? Keep big dicking over the radio, but my momma told me if you aay something you gotta go through with it.”

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

*Vasily sighs and pushes the PTT*

Yes, I have heard of these accusations. It is one of the reasons why I decided to leave the Roses. I appreciate what they do but our interests just don’t align anymore. I don’t get what you mean by, how you said... “big dicking”... maybe it’s my English.

And to Sultan, I guess we’re even! You put quite a few rounds into me in the house next to the pub during the initial “Severograd Massacre”, I put some into you a week later when you followed me. *Vasily chuckles*

Until next time, Anarchists

Edited by ryanbroman

*Ulman sits outside of his cabin, keeping guard when he hears Vasily go over how he is leaving The Black Roses. He speaks in his thick Russian accent, while somewhat whispering.*

"I'm glad, чувак, you have come to senses. I'm sorry you had to witness what went down in Kabinino... But what happened, strictly business. Nothing personal, Vasily. However, you are making right choice, The Black Roses are nothing but brute mercenaries who will shoot through a crowd of innocent people to get their contract down."

*He walks away from his cabin and looks into the sky and continues to speak.*

"You're still a good friend of I and we can still work together. I know you've got the strength too. Keep in touch with me, хороший друг. As well to the Anarchists... times are changing, I will be willing to talk about certain things...

Mr. Romanov, out..."

*The radio cuts into silence.*

*Vasily pushes the PTT*

Ulman. I have lots of questions. Let’s meet soon. 

*Vasily furrows his brow and releases the PTT*

Edited by ryanbroman

"Your talking like you won a fight but black roses lost all fights sad? The only thing the black roses does is attacking unarmed people that cant fight and when we arrive they get smacked"

"Its sad they only hide and run away"

"So I have no clue what to think about you maybe you grew some balls what do i know right"

*puts hus radio down and and starts to pray*

Sign in to follow this