Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Interview

After the whitelist is accepted no you don't have to do any interview ^_^

1 minute ago, Oisin said:

After the whitelist is accepted no you don't have to do any interview ^_^

Ok, thank you for the quick response

Just like Oisin said!

Just wait and check the following page to see if you're been accepted via your whitelist application. No interview or TS chat needed.

Submitted and awaiting review...

2 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Just like Oisin said!

Just wait and check the following page to see if you're been accepted via your whitelist application. No interview or TS chat needed.

3 minutes ago, The Fish Man said:

- Snip. -

Yup! There won't be a E-Mail to let you know once you've been accepted or if you are denied. You will need to just keep taking a look at that page to see the results. There's no ETA on how long it takes for application to go through, but it shouldn't be more than a few days at most, typically. If you notice it's still under review in a few days let us know and we can see what the hold up may be.

1 minute ago, Brayces said:

Yup! There won't be a E-Mail to let you know once you've been accepted or if you are denied. You will need to just keep taking a look at that page to see the results. There's no ETA on how long it takes for application to go through, but it shouldn't be more than a few days at most, typically. If you notice it's still under review in a few days let us know and we can see what the hold up may be.

So am I allowed to ask someone, because I made the app on Saturday night last week

3 minutes ago, The Fish Man said:

So am I allowed to ask someone, because I made the app on Saturday night last week

I can take a look to ensure the Admins have received it! But other than that, I cannot force them to go any faster in regards to reviewing it, they may be backed up with other applications hence the delay! (Only Admins review and approve/deny Whitelist applications). 

EDIT:

Looks like they have it in, and it's been submitted successfully! Just keep checking on that page, and they should get to it in time. 

1 minute ago, Brayces said:

I can take a look to ensure the Admins have received it! But other than that, I cannot force them to go any faster in regards to reviewing it, they may be backed up with other applications hence the delay! (Only Admins review and approve/deny Whitelist applications). 

Yeah I wouldn't mind that, I should get it done sooner than other people because I'm a supporter

24 minutes ago, The Fish Man said:

Yeah I wouldn't mind that, I should get it done sooner than other people because I'm a supporter

Your donator rank does not determine how fast they will review a application. :( 

Check the entitlement my man and you'll fit in just fine :)

1 minute ago, Sam Fields said:

Check the entitlement my man and you'll fit in just fine :)

What I mean is that it says in the whitelist rules it says people with premium get theirs done first

No, for premium members if you do fail the whilisting process it states as this:

Please do not contact staff about the cooldown, it cannot be shortened or removed. However, Premium users have their timeout cut in half (only 2 hours * the number of times you have been rejected).

22 minutes ago, The Fish Man said:

What I mean is that it says in the whitelist rules it says people with premium get theirs done first

Heya, yeah. That's a old FaQ that we're working to update. I have confirmed with the Admin Team that donators, regardless of rank, do not get their Whitelists processed faster than anyone else. You do get the added perk that @Eddie mentioned though!

Thanks for pointing this out though, I've corrected the FAQ as we don't do that anymore at this time. Whitelist review procedures could change at any time though based on demand.

11 minutes ago, Oliv said:

Whitelist review procedures could change at any time though based on demand.

Does that mean that the admins do the whitelists once there are a certain amount of apps that need reviewing?

Nope, we usually check them daily, sometimes we get busy. I can promise you we'll get to it

Previously when you had to write the application premium users got to cut the que. Now you have to wait less when you fail.