Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:56
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho

The Killers

#HYPE

Edited by Empress Julia

Bit disappointed that the song on the spoiler wasn't Mr Brightside.  -1 for that.

Good luck for everything else :)

Every group you have created has been lit, this one will be the same. 

Good luck!

Oof.. looks pretty guud. Excited for you guys 

press F to pay respects for Michael honestly

This is going to be a bloodbath.

Best of luck to you all!

Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce

There will be blood. All the best guys.

@N-Tox

F

I loved RPing with Michael for the past seven or so months, sad to see him go.

But now Ken and Michael can have a beer while looking down at Tion.

Image result for kenny heaven gif twd

Just now, Blake Quinn said:

Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce

There will be blood. All the best guys.

Many thanks Blake, hopefully we don't get you haha, pretty sure besides Tion you are the last original U.P.S. member alive.

3 minutes ago, Jman14102 said:

This is going to be a bloodbath.

Best of luck to you all!

You bet, footage galore! 

Looks solid, best of luck guys (=

Good luck with this. 

Looks good

Looks great but when you say The Killers I will most definitely reference the band ingame.

Good luck with it anyhow looks like it'll be good.

Looking good guys! but i do admit my eyes did roll at another hostile group but hey that's just me :P Also just wyi you missed out on the group name Terminus from that cannibals names in the walking dead which i know you adore @Mr. Blue;) 

Love the song, decent concept. Good luck.

3 hours ago, SgtSmithy said:

Looking good guys! but i do admit my eyes did roll at another hostile group but hey that's just me :P Also just wyi you missed out on the group name Terminus from that cannibals names in the walking dead which i know you adore @Mr. Blue;) 

Don't want to copy too much, but who knows maybe that's what we'll call our base of operations? ;)

I came here for the band.. :(

So I'm going to leave feedback, take it how you wish. This is from my experience and I knew from getting into it cause of OOC but it did not matter.

I'd rate the roleplay between the three that had taken me hostage 5/10

It was half and half. And why?

Pros

• You are trying to be like the clowns, you don't need a reason because you're all loopholes in the head which is good we need psychos.
  • You set up traps with people who are too trusting for them to learn the hard way
  • You use threats of death to let people obey you or the punishment is harsher
  • You try to conduct new torture methods people haven't seen before.
  • I like your character pages, I've read them and I find them all interesting. Especially knowing about Jupiter and Orion OOCly

Cons

• It felt like you were forcing / struggling to come up with a reason of why you captured me
  • It was about 10 minutes before you walked in asking me to put my hands up instead of pretending to be curious ETC ETC
  • I'd suggest learning more about human anatomy... Nerves are tiny... And how I saw it, you roleplayed a nerve being like a massive rope that you could tie up which was really confusing for me to say the least.
  • I felt, personally, you were jumping the gun in taking all my limbs and shit such as asking me directly where can you scar and what you could do, I wish you were a bit more creative on this...
  • I know you may be new to hostile, I am too, and I am always open to feedback to improve too so don't see this one as fault. I feel like the whole overly done laughter and humour is a bit too OTT.... maybe loosen it a little bit. When I was asking what I did wrong, and I know you're playing crazy and all, don't laugh like every 5 seconds... 
  • Sometimes, I noticed, you were stuck on what to say and felt like you were forcing yourself to come up with ideas how to hurt me.
  • I tried offering a solution to learn from you guys or doing something to help you advance in knowledge about people if that wouldn't get me hurt but all your mindsets where torture and tell them you tortured me... Which was... no offence pretty generic

I know there is a lot of bullet points of cons - I do not mean (in any way) to hurt you or be a downer (which I probably am) and if I am, I am sorry. This is not my intention. i want to see this group thrive and be spoken about like The Masquerades. I hope this helps.

Here to cheer you up after my shitty ass feedback as you'll see it...

Spoiler

Edited by Mademoiselle

Best of luck with this.

- Snip -

Thank you for the feedback and memes.

Edited by Refacture

7 minutes ago, Refacture said:

I figured asking for PERM rights off the bat would come across as rude.

I just skimmed and scanned since I mentioned not too take it offensively but I guess I cannot leave constructive feedback with you not getting what seems really fucking pissed off. As you mentioned you said mine was the messiest so far and therefore I can respect where you are coming from. Secondly, it's 8:13am and I have not slept yet, so again if my feedback came across as bad, again IT WAS NOT. As for the perm rights - you PM'd ten people you haven't even met in character and asked to permadeath one of them because they were on the leader board for most played... One including me. When I say be creative I meant asking where you could scar me and what you do, not how you RP'd techniques. As I said in the pros, you bring good torture techiniques but I guess you missed this. I mean the whole "//permission to perma scar you?" instead of going //permission to scar your legs with this (xxx) or //permission to take a finger or open your finger to remove all the nerves from it. I felt like I HAD TO give you things to work off.  Also I was using the Clowns as an example but take that as you wish. You do you, I was only trying to help.

Edited by Mademoiselle

- Snip -

Edited by Refacture