Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 18:54 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
HiGGi

Wus good

Coming  to see if any of the boys from the banter brigade are still kickin and if this game has got any better xxx.

Edited by HiGGi

Guest Beni

Nah bro, I'll get you up to speed.

So, someone who I can't name apparently, got banned for posting a chicken nugget shaped like a penis so all them boys all jumped the boat.(got themselfed permed) still got a lot of em on steam if you want me to pass a message on. 

The game... Uh... FPS is a shit tone better, zombies are still shit though... The RP, in my opinion is... Kinda the same. If I had to say if it's gone up or down, I'd say down.

Sorry bro. 

Edited by Beni

Not sure who you would know but people got them selfs banned this time last year, but there are few boys kicking around still. 

Most of your boys are dead man. I don't think there's any remaining besides Dew @Joe is dead

@HiGGi it's dead, no point coming back. 

All the boys from the irish, VSR, and 21 are no more and the game is most definitely still shit.

@Dougie hits me up from time to time to see if anyone still play and the answer is almost always no lmao

Edited by Joe is dead

Oh hi Higgi 

Game is still trash, fingers crossed for mod support...

Lots of people have been banned, some for good reasons, others.. not so much.

A lot of its been pretty bullshit. The report I linked above has been the most recent. Aiko R4ed them for what most of the community feels is no reason. frankly it seems like shes mad she lost her bus. Though we've been told that other videos given to staff say otherwise, why we as a community don't get to see them I have no idea. 

Server health is alright, if you can look past the standalone bugs the games meh and the RP isn't THAT bad. Frankly I'm waiting for mod support or for the community to switch to Arma 3.

Dom got banned today for a joke... that was kind of bullshit.

Staff likes to hide posts and it feels like censorship.

Not much OOC hate which is nice, I'm chill with mostly everyone including @DustyRP regardless of IC feelings.

Rules are getting an overhaul, heard a few reverts to mod rules are on the way, should be nice.

Edited by Henning

Ty for the update lads. Good to see some good guys are still around.

I knew about the chicken tendies thing, didn’t realise how many got perm’d lol. 

Looked about the forums a little bit, it does seem that this place has went further downhill. What a shame. 

Edited by HiGGi

But going down hill means you go faster, and who doesn't wanna go faster?

Nice to see you pop back in Higgi

Guest Beni
6 minutes ago, Oliv said:

But going down hill means you go faster, and who doesn't wanna go faster?

Me last time I was on a skateboard. 

9 minutes ago, Beni said:

Me last time I was on a skateboard. 

You and I live very different lives.

Zoom zoom

Wus good, even if you aren't pleased with the comments, hope you stick around.

Welcome back man, good to see you around.

Welcome back to the community.

Sign in to follow this