Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:05 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
TheLegend

Cannibals

*He puts on a voice changer and presses the PTT*

"Hello, this is a message to the cannibals you have a week to give up your names and locations and maby ill decide to let you live if you do not i will kill you i already have one name."

*He takes a breath*

You have been warned

[Aaron presses down the PTT]

”Yes, give up your names and locations so I can come kill you or I will do it anyway! What dumb fucking demands...”

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Oliver hears the message being broadcast and starts to look puzzled, as he pushes down the PTT*

Your demands are puzzling. I am all for killing these fucks, but you need to make more in depth demands.

*Oliver releases the PTT, and scratches his head*

Listen, I will make some demands to them for you.

*Oliver brings the beat up radio closer to his mouth and clears his voice before speaking with hate in his voice*

You cannibalistic fucks, you better hope nobody finds you chewing on some poor victim, I, along with many others, have zero tolerance for bullshitting, lying, devious sons of cunts.

I have zero demands to give, all I have, is a baseball bat ready to have your brains painted on it.

*Oliver releases the PTT*

*Winter presses down the ptt*
*Says in a depressed tone*
"You guys are really not smart are you? Do you really think we will give up to a bunch of fucking nobodys?"
*Laughs*
"These threats will mean nothing when you stumble upon us , i guarantee it "
*Winter releases the ptt*

Edited by Saints
I'm an idiot.

Diadora would put on a very high pitched voice, almost close to sounding like another person. She would take her radio to talk to the first man on the frequency.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh hello? I am Paulina Krokovech...

I'm in... Kabanino right now....

I'm sorry guys...

I wish I wasn't like this!"

The radio cuts off, Diadora sniggering like a childish woman she was.

Edited by Mademoiselle
posted too quick

4 hours ago, TheLegend said:

*He puts on a voice changer and presses the PTT*

"Hello, this is a message to the cannibals you have a week to give up your names and locations and maby ill decide to let you live if you do not i will kill you i already have one name."

*He takes a breath*

You have been warned

*Asher would use his voice changer to sound many octaves below his own. He presses down the PTT*

"Well, this is is something.

I'm not sure I want to eat you, I might get down syndrome or something.

And as for your 'demands', you can go fuck yourself."

2 hours ago, Alex Tayno said:

*Oliver hears the message being broadcast and starts to look puzzled, as he pushes down the PTT*

Your demands are puzzling. I am all for killing these fucks, but you need to make more in depth demands.

*Oliver releases the PTT, and scratches his head*

Listen, I will make some demands to them for you.

*Oliver brings the beat up radio closer to his mouth and clears his voice before speaking with hate in his voice*

You cannibalistic fucks, you better hope nobody finds you chewing on some poor victim, I, along with many others, have zero tolerance for bullshitting, lying, devious sons of cunts.

I have zero demands to give, all I have, is a baseball bat ready to have your brains painted on it.

*Oliver releases the PTT*

"And you, man who made at least a solid effort at threatening us, you can also go fuck yourself.

But at least you have a few more brain cells than that other guy, so bravo.

Maybe if I eat you I'll become the next Einstein or something.

Love to sit around and chat some more, but I got people to eat."

*Asher would release the PTT, biting a big chunk out of Michael Marcano's right leg*

Sign in to follow this