Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 13:53
Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone, I would like to start by saying that I've never been massively involved in the community or anything like that, though I have been around for a pretty decent while. I've been gone because I've been burnt out with DayZ for a while, but after playing today and getting into some good role-play, I've had that spark "reignited" so to speak. I would like to say thank you to everyone who's managed to keep this community up and stable, especially with the game itself in the place where it is currently. Just wanted to say hey, and I look forward to seeing all of you IC. Good luck, and safe travels. 

Oh, hello!

Welcome back!

Hope to see you in game soon! 

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.6ffc50ab0c7f933f5976e15f62a632d1.gif

Hello, Welcome back!!

Glad to see your spark was reignited and hopefully our characters will cross paths one day! 

Welcome back

Welcome back matey, enjoy yourself and hit us up with any questions!

Heyo! 

It's always good to see a friendly face pop back into the community, we're happy to have you back in our RP arms! As you've already has some awesome RP, please feel free to share your experiences (If you wanna) and toss some kudos to those involved in the Who's RP Did you Enjoy Today thread! (Which is looks like you already have discovered. :P) 

Anyways, any questions you have feel free to poke us Staff people, the Help Desk in TS is always open and we have our Questions Forums!

Hope to see you IG/IC! :D

hello

Bonjour, Hello friend.

Welcome back to the community.

Sign in to follow this