Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:38
Sign in to follow this  
yasen400

S1: KoS in Severograd - 03/04/2018 2:30 hours ago

Server and location: S1, Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): I had no idea what server time was before submitting this, this happened at around 19-19:30 GMT+2, I'm sorry I know you didn't want me to mention local time, but it's the best I've got

Your in game name: Yasen Spasov

Names of allies involved: Johny Hart (dunno how to spell it)

Name of suspect/s: Anarchists(he was stood on the roof of the apartment building in the video I provided)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

It's still being uploaded, it's a ~2 hour video, action starts right at the end(2:00:00),some of the context is 15-25 mins before that though, the rules said no edits, so this is raw footage. Maybe check on the video tomorrow.

Detailed description of the events: Me and my mate had met a guy with a leather jacket, he turned out to be from the Anarchists, we helped him, gave him a radio to contact his mates, because his had been stolen by some bandits at novodimitrovsk. He started hunting those bandits down and a bunch of Anarchists came, they killed 1 or 2 of the bandits, I tried reviving the second bandit, so that he can be interrogated, but he died. So we took the mosin from the dead guy, the anarchists allowed us to do that, I also took the pistol and shot 4-5 bullets into the head of the dead guy, just as everybody else did. So later on me and my m8 decide to go to base, we got scared because the place was flooded with anarchists. And right on the road we start to get shot at and I died, my m8 survived.

This wasn't the anarchists, we pretty much left town straight after that happened.

Sorry.

Image result for dunno what your on about gif

We don't also like people impersonating our group members and further damaging our reputation more than it already has been, as stated here.

"5.5 Do not impersonate another individual or group in a way that would bring harm to them, their group or their reputation."

Edited by KyleRP

Connection Logs:

15:55:00 | Player "Yasen Spasov" is connected
-Died-

16:47:48 | Player "Johnny Hart" is connected
-Server Restart-
18:00:48 | Player "Johnny Hart" is connected
18:07:37 | Player "Johnny Hart" has been disconnected
18:46:54 | Player "Johnny Hart" is connected

17:54:04 | Player "Vinny Corleone" is connected
-Server Restart-
18:01:47 | Player "Vinny Corleone" is connected
18:24:47 | Player "Vinny Corleone" has been disconnected
18:28:10 | Player "Vinny Corleone" is connected

17:04:00 | Player "Max Stercore" is connected
-Server Restart-
18:02:44 | Player "Max Stercore" is connected

15:27:21 | Player "Luke Dowsett" is connected
-Died in another situation-

Hit Logs:

17:59:01 | "Vinny Corleone SHOT Yasen Spasov by AK74_Green into RightLeg."
17:59:01 | "Vinny Corleone SHOT Yasen Spasov by AK74_Green into pelvis."
17:59:02 | "Vinny Corleone SHOT Yasen Spasov by AK74_Green into LeftArm."

Kill Logs:

17:59:56 | "Yasen Spasov DIED Blood <= 0"

Chat Logs:

17:37:54 | Chat("Johnny Hart"): hi

Calling in @Orphan to post his POV, please be sure to post any video evidence you may have as well as listing your allies.

Due to his activity on the forums, he will be temporarily banned from the server until he posts his POV. If he fails to post his POV, the report will be closed and he will remain banned until a ban appeal is posted containing his POV.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:10 PM, RandyBiscuit said:

It was 6:10 server time!!!!

Come on, you were involved in the situation, post your POV please.

//Logs Updated

Pov - Me and my friend were by the pub chatting to each other and we saw a man down the road get sprayed down. We continue to watch and we were told by a man fighting involved to stay back and we did exactly that. We then went to the checkpoint above severograd and we found nothing interesting so we came back down to a man who was unconscious who me and my friend tried revive and question but failed miserably as he a while after. We then asked anarchy if we could take the mosin on his body and they agreed allowing me to take it and head back to base. We then walked up the road towards our base, and started getting fired upon randomly unaware of who and why they were shooting. My friend then got shot in the leg and became unconscious dying. The server then restarted and his body was lost. I then escaped back to base, believing i was hit once. 

okay so i don’t have my pov cus i didn’t record this part of my game cus i thought there was no reason i would get reported, two of my friends in the town were just killed and i was the guy who did it about 10 minutes before he killed my freinds, he matched the guy you were with description to a tee, also, please understand you had all of my freinds gear on, that makes you look extremely guilty that you were also involved in the killing of my friend, so i shot. I think the whole situation was pretty messed up, there was a group of like 5 in that town killing and executing everyone so it all got confusing

oh and also @Max Stercore and @Luke Dowsett were allies here and may be able to help clear things up. Once again this was not a malicious attempt to RDM to ruin someone’s experience, we really enjoy playing here and i would never do that, it does seem from my pov, an easy mistake to make. 

2 hours ago, RandyBiscuit said:

Mis-ID as i thought it would have been.

Well now i know it obviously wasn’t you two who killed my friend, i am very apologetic for this, once again it was not a malicious attempt to RDM, just a genuine confusion on my part. I do hope you can see it from my perspective of how it was an easy mistake to make, you had looted my freinds gear and were the only pair i saw running round, the other people in the town were a large group and i know it was a pair who had killed my friend. Nonetheless i am once again very sorry for this confusion and i hope it didn’t ruin your experience too much as those were not my intentions. Hopefully we can move on from this. 

Also i have no affiliation with the Anarchists which is what you put in the post :) 

17 hours ago, KyleRP said:

This wasn't the anarchists, we pretty much left town straight after that happened.

Sorry.

Image result for dunno what your on about gif

We don't also like people impersonating our group members and further damaging our reputation more than it already has been, as stated here.

"5.5 Do not impersonate another individual or group in a way that would bring harm to them, their group or their reputation."

and also i fail to see how we were impersonations you guys? we were literally just in the same place with gear, that doesn’t mean we are trying to be you xD 

Is this solved now? I’m still on a temporary ban saying i need to show POV, but i’ve been through this and why that’s not possible and we seem to have resolved this situation now. 

21 hours ago, Orphan said:

Also i have no affiliation with the Anarchists which is what you put in the post :) 

and also i fail to see how we were impersonations you guys? we were literally just in the same place with gear, that doesn’t mean we are trying to be you xD 

We originally thought you were impersonating us, but turned out to be a mistake where he mis-IDed you as being one of us (as seen in suspects)

21 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

We originally thought you were impersonating us, but turned out to be a mistake where he mis-IDed you as being one of us (as seen in suspects)

nah we were just a group of 4 happened to be in the same place, we are part of a totally different group, Sandline International. 

3 hours ago, Orphan said:

Is this solved now? I’m still on a temporary ban saying i need to show POV, but i’ve been through this and why that’s not possible and we seem to have resolved this situation now. 

Yes, your temp ban has now been lifted, sorry for the delay.

Calling in @Max Stercore and @Luke Dowsett to post their full and detailed POV as well as any video evidence they may have.

Logs will be updated soon.

@Hebi Kotei I'm speaking on behalf of me & @Max Stercore. 40 minutes prior to this situation we robbed a guy and things were fine, we sent the guy the other way we went on. The guy still had KOS rights on us so came over and shot me and another guy. 

22 minutes ago, Luke Dowsett said:

@Hebi Kotei I'm speaking on behalf of me & @Max Stercore. 40 minutes prior to this situation we robbed a guy and things were fine, we sent the guy the other way we went on. The guy still had KOS rights on us so came over and shot me and another guy. 

Still need a POV from @Max Stercore as well, other than that, thank you for your pov.

Since @Max Stercore has not responded to this report yet, he'll be temporarily banned until he posts his full and detailed POV. Failure to do so may require him to make a ban appeal with his POV in it.

@Hebi Kotei What happened is that we robbed someone like 40 minutes ago, and then he ran up on us in the middle of the road, and then we went up to him too say hello not realising who it was, and he proceeded to shoot luke, I ran up into the building and did not see him anymore, then we thought we saw him, so Vinny spotted two guys running away after looting the body, and then the server restarted.

Edited by Max Stercore

2 hours ago, Max Stercore said:

@Hebi Kotei What happened is that we robbed someone like 40 minutes ago, and then he ran up on us in the middle of the road, and then we went up to him too say hello not realising who it was, and he proceeded to shoot luke, I ran up into the building and did not see him anymore, then we thought we saw him, so Vinny spotted two guys running away after looting the body, and then the server restarted.

Thank you for posting your POV. Your temp ban has been lifted.

On behalf of the GM team I would like to apologise to the OP and to the accused for the delay on the report. Some new changes and some new details have been taken into account that means we are discussing this report a bit further. 

Verdict:

@Orphan [Invalid Kill - Firefight]: Guilty
@yasen400 [Metagaming]: Guilty

Explanation:

To recap, in this situation @Luke Dowsett gets shot in Severograd and falls unconscious. He goes through various animations whilst being unconscious. The OP and his friend spend a lengthy amount of time trying to revive the man on the floor, only to realise this man had previously been engaged in hostility with Razz McKenzie. Eventually, the man dies and the body is shot at repeatedly by both the OP and Razz. The OP and his friend take things from the body and proceed to leave town but are shot by @Orphan as they try to leave.

Now we will start with the invalid kill. @Orphan despite them having some of your friends belongings this does not grant kill rights. Had they have stolen from him whilst he was still alive, this could be seen as a hostile action and therefore would've granted you kill rights. However, as can be seen in the video, the OP and his friend had no part in the hostilities enacted upon your friend lying on the ground whilst he was alive. Even whilst they are shooting the body, it is still just a body and no hostile action has been committed against a player. Because of this, you gained no kill rights to allow you to kill them thus you have been found guilty of an invalid kill. (We applied the old rules regarding dynamic groups because this report took place before the rule changes).

@yasen400 in this situation there were 2 instances where you metagamed slightly. Firstly at 01:52:20 you are heard speaking to your friend twice. Once by saying "you might be helping the enemy dude" and the second by saying "it's me" after you tied the person on the floor up. I refer you to the following rule:

• 12.5 When in presence of other players, you may not communicate over the radio (TeamSpeak) unless you speak over the radio and in game at the same time. Telepathic communication is not acceptable

You were speaking in teamspeak with your friend despite being around several people. Though this was only minor, and nothing was acted upon maliciously, in future we would still like to see less of this from your side. However, you also metagamed at at 02:01:05 of the video. You were communicating with your friend, specifically telling him the area you went unconscious. Again, i refer you to this rule:

• 12.3 You may not use or give any information about your killer or the location of your body after you are dead, unconscious, when surrendering (F2 animation), handcuffed or have had your radio removed from your character.

You specifically told your friend where your body was in the hopes that he would be able to get you up before you bled out. This is a direct violation of the rule, and even though nothing became of both of the rulebreaks you still broke the metagaming rules twice across 10 minutes. Due to the extent at which your broke the rules, you have been found guilty of metagaming and will be receiving a 3 day ban for it.

Lastly, we would like to mention the sheer silliness in the OP's actions here. Yes the OP was a dead body, but in the video you are seen exclaiming to everybody "i'm going to shoot him with his own gun!" before actually shooting the body in the head a few times. Had the accused actually have seen this, it's likely his punishment would've differed a little. You chose to shoot a body on the floor, what kind of message is this going to send to any potential friends? It doesn't make you look impartial to the situation at all, and could very easily make you look like an executioner. Yes it was a body and therefore no kill rights can be gained from you shooting it, but think about your actions before you do them. In future think about the image you are sending off, because these actions only increase your likelihood of getting shot.

Outcome:

@yasen400 [Metagaming]: Punishment (3 ban days & 10 warning points).
@Orphan [Invalid Kill - Firefight]: 
Punishment (2 ban days & 5 warning points).

Verdict by @Para & @Strawberry.