Empress

S1: Possible Grieving in Novo 04/03/18 0320

Server and location: S1 Novo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 03:21 server time

Your in game name: Julia Rae

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): A friend had been in novo scoping out the area and he found the house I was in with all the doors opened. He took screenies.

*the detailed account of events is in the spoiler. I cant get it out. HELP!*

20180303202855_1.jpg?width=1153&height=6

20180303202903_1.jpg

20180303202912_1.jpg

20180303202921_1.jpg

20180303202929_1.jpg

20180303202936_1.jpg

20180303202944_1.jpg

Detailed description of the events: I was alt tabbed upstairs in a two story beige house in Novo with every door closed. Every few minutes I was getting in to make sure everything was okay. The last time I came in, I came into "You are dead". With every door closed it's not logical that a zombie might have made its way up to hit me, nor multiple as the hit logs suggest. My theory is someone lead a few zombies into the room I was in and had them kill me so they could take my gear. I was geared with a green radar, bow, hunting backpack, m1911 with a healthy amount of ammo, spring hunting jacket. The backpack was full of supplies. Below are the logs that suggest my death wasn't due to sheer bad luck.

03:21:46 | "Julia Rae(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
03:22:20 | "Player Julia Rae(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
03:22:20 | "Julia Rae(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::3113.14"
03:23:14 | "Julia Rae(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"

Edited by Empress Julia
added evidence

Hit: 

Spoiler

03:16:45 | "Razz McKenzie(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
03:17:05 | "Razz McKenzie(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
03:19:47 | "Razz McKenzie(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
03:20:18 | "Razz McKenzie(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
03:23:34 | "Razz McKenzie(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
03:24:17 | "Razz McKenzie(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."

03:21:46 | "Julia Rae(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
03:22:20 | "Player Julia Rae(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."

Kill:

Spoiler

03:23:14 | "Julia Rae(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"

Connection:

Spoiler

00:01:14 | Player "Razz McKenzie" is connected (id=)
03:28:44 | Player "Razz McKenzie"(id=) has been disconnected

00:01:10 | Player "Julia Rae" is connected (id=)
03:58:26 | Player "Julia Rae"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling in Razz Mckenzie - @SkinVestRP to post his POV.

I previously was killed during an event hosted by @KyleRP, I was killed. I then spawned in Berenzino and made my way up to Cbet, during this time I stumbled across an AFK player within a house peering out the window upstairs. Whilst in a teamspeak contemplating what to do, (Speaking to @Mr.Panda) I decided to leave, I did talk about robbing her to him however decided not to as I simply had nothing, by this time I'd ran up further towards Novo, before this I exited the house potentially leaving a door open, not shutting it behind me. I then proceeded to run up the road in an industrial complex in which I forget which building, i'd found a mosin.

I ran back towards the house in Novo, planning to rob her for medical supplies (Regarding me being bitten by a wolf) and her backpack all whilst contributing a decent RP. Upon my arrival, i found her laying on the floor bleeding. I'd attempted to apply a bandage to her, however she was already dead. Then afterwards, I took her backpack and a few other items, and left. In conclusion, I had never intentionally caused her death or planned on killing her within the first place. My objective was to simply rob her, althought upon exiting the house I may have left one of the doors open, causing either a wolf or a zombie (I'm unsure which) to kill her. However I'll stand by my actions in, I'd never intended to cause any harm to that character without RP.

@SkinVestRP I'm sorry, but we find that a little difficult to believe. Your friend pokes me asking to be dragged up he then goes on to ask specifically about the rules regarding AFK people. To top it off when we asked him why. He dropped your name and then goes on to talk about a report in which the accused brings in zombies to kill the OP and gets hit with a ban. I hope you can see why we are a bit skeptical.

Yes he informed me of that previous situation with a person who brought zombies to an afk player, and got banned. Why would I even consider trying that exact same move immediately after being informed of the consequences of doing so? I'll stand by myself here, I did not intentionally cause this characters death by griefing. I don't believe I've done anything wrong, I even tried bandaging her on the ground when I saw her down. As I can't provide any evidence, I can't say much more than that which is the truth. 

Due to the lack of further suspects we will be leaving this report open for twenty four hours to see if anyone comes forward.

Unfortunately due to the lack of suspects and eviedence the staff team will be closing this report. As always when you go afk while in game you do so at your own risk.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

/closed

@Hebi Kotei @Strawberry and myself.